• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Teen dead from red rockstar pills

It looked like copper and you could bend it easily and it would stay that shape. It was embedded inside the actual pill with only a tiny bit visible from the outside.

Snapping each pill to be on the safe side in case this happens again ha ha

Never ever heard of a pill with metal in , So confused

Lol some etard puts a strip of magnesium into the scoreline of an E.

Yeah that is a super pill mate, the magnesium will stop you gurning too!

id honestly be really scared to take 400mg in one go,
i would honestly see that as death in a capsule

I would also never take that much in one go :S But 400mg over one night will not kill you. I normally take 150 and redose such.

I would also never take that much in one go :S But 400mg over one night will not kill you. I normally take 150 and redose such.
Neither would I lol, no one would need that much, I would spread that over an hour or two, to make me roll longer and to make a nice long come up that got me rolling balls, then keep going up!

but if someone handed me .4 of PURE molly and said I had to do it all now or not at all, I know I would lol

Ive had these "red rockstars" on a few occasions in Ibiza, there are definitely a few batches of them, I tested about 3 different ones of them they all went black on my marquis so thats all I can say. Although the first time I took them they were quite a light pinkish colour, more than red, they contained MDMA but they were not very strong and not much empathy at all. The second + third time I took them they were quite a darker red but I thought they were alot stronger and a little more empathy.

Anyway the 4th time I did pills in the week was the purple diamonds, and these blew the rockstars out of the water in terms of good quality mdma, not just strength. Considering it being the 4th time in a week aswell i was quite impressed. The "copyright" brand has always been a bit dodgy really, they were producing mephedrone pills at one point also there was alot of fakes going around last year..

Neither would I lol, no one would need that much, I would spread that over an hour or two, to make me roll longer and to make a nice long come up that got me rolling balls, then keep going up!

Seee i never redose, just one capsule thats it,
i enjoy that for about 5 hours then move on to k