TECHNACOLOUR : 9.6.03 : EVENT UPDATE! - 28 ACTS - 10 HOURS - CINCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
0sama said:
.all im sayin is there would of been a way better turn out if it didnt look like police headquarters:\

Better???? better how??? more people there who only care about doing drugs?? sounds a lot better to me8) thought i'd get in a parting shot before this thread got locked.

princessleia said:
little bit off base, but still about the party:

now i don't have a problem at all with photographers at parties, but i didn't respect his actions when i asked him three times not to photograph me.

he did manage to get one good picture of you;)

curve.jpg

how'd you get that thru the metal detector?

Everyone was trippin about the cops we had at elevate... And believe it or not those cops were cool as hell, we were bitchier about drugs because its the excise cops and undercover you dont see that will go back and get the promoters in trouble... You gotta understand how cool you'd have to be for promoters to ask you to come to their party from 7pm till 4am on your off hours to listen to music you dont like and deal with stupid bullshit and drugged up kids all night... I know we didnt just ask any cop to show up... If you dont fear and freak out about cops then they will prally be cool with you, its all about respect and boundaries and unfortunatly cops are vital now a days becaue if you dont have them then nobody can stop and calm the ones comin in to shut shit down...

Late
Ryan
"If its all about the drugs? Then why do we as promoters work endlessly and lay down huge amounts of money to book talent and make sure they sound good?"

LMFAO!! Send that picture to me please!!! HAHAHA. i dont think ive laughed that hard in years...

oh and shagz, there still is a lot of stuff about me that you just don't know my brotha!

i aint sayin its all bout tha drugs. i like tha music more than tha drugs, but when i have em both together its fuckin fun as hell. if there was jus one cop at tha door an a few more inside i would of stayed an prolly had as much fun as y'all did, but fuck...i seen at least 7 cops before i even got searched to go inside, i jus couldnt risk gettin caught up

0sama said:
i aint sayin its all bout tha drugs. i like tha music more than tha drugs, but when i have em both together its fuckin fun as hell. if there was jus one cop at tha door an a few more inside i would of stayed an prolly had as much fun as y'all did, but fuck...i seen at least 7 cops before i even got searched to go inside, i jus couldnt risk gettin caught up

This guy is lame as hell!!!

By the way, I hope that is your real name and you just dont go around calling yourself Osama because that would make you a bigger losser then you already are. Go to rehab bro!!!

Pre-purge bump for reference only.

Closed, as it's not useful to add to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.