• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Tearing up lips on MDMA

Justin1j2j3j4

Greenlighter
Every time when I take MDMA one main issue comes up: chewing my lips. I have a lip ring in and a tongue piercing so when I chew on my lips and/or tongue it can really mess them up and cause issues. A couple of friends have suggested chewing gum but I've tried that and the taste is too overwhelming at the time and I can't so it for more than a few minutes. I find I prefer chewing on hard things such as plastic but that wrecks my mouth even more. I was wondering if anyone else has this issue of excessive chewing yet does not like gum or if anyone has any ideas on what would be the best thing to chew. Thanks!

If you don't care looking like you've just got out the high chair, try a pacifier? I usually just stick to the gum.

I know someone that used to roll pretty much all the time, especially at school. Kind of funny to see him walking down the halls with eyes the size of the moon and a sports mouthguard lol

So I guess some sort of mouth guard or pacifier is all I'm hearing any other ideas? It's hard to talk with that

if you don't mind having a lollipop then try having hard candy in your mouth and suck on it once in a while

I used to have the same problem in the beginning. What I did was begin chewing the gum before coming up so that the flavor was completely gone.

Have you ever tried to focus on NOT letting your jaw live it's own life ? For me it has become one fun part of the roll - to control the chewing.