• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS TDS Photo Thread vs. You're a Superstar!

On the left is my tiny 26 week baby bump, where you can't even really tell that I'm pregnant.
On the right is now, 27.5 weeks pregnant, and my bump has finally and SUDDENLY popped out!!!! It legitimately popped outwards overnight!! No wonder I'm so sore today haha. My ligaments and muscles are being very stretched all of a sudden. I finally feel very pregnant..... 😆
sddJ5Cd.jpeg

T5JNGop.jpeg
Awww gosh my baby days are over with! Now I've got two adult daughters and a hormone drunk teenage boy that's always mad because he's so hungry..but don't even know that's why he is so mad lol. All I do is cook but he is a bottomless pit. Just enjoy every moment because right now is the only time of that child's life that you'll get to keep them that safe and close to ya. Once you spit them out into this world it becomes a different ballgame. It'll have it's joys and advantages but still it's different. I can't stand my son right now and he's probably gonna hate me for the next 2 years lol. My biggest job is gonna be protecting him from himself lol. But I know you'll be a great mommy! I can tell because of your empathy and how I've seen you respond to others

Wait is this your first child?! I could be telling you old news but for some reason I am thinking it is

Awww gosh my baby days are over with! Now I've got two adult daughters and a hormone drunk teenage boy that's always mad because he's so hungry..but don't even know that's why he is so mad lol. All I do is cook but he is a bottomless pit. Just enjoy every moment because right now is the only time of that child's life that you'll get to keep them that safe and close to ya. Once you spit them out into this world it becomes a different ballgame. It'll have it's joys and advantages but still it's different. I can't stand my son right now and he's probably gonna hate me for the next 2 years lol. My biggest job is gonna be protecting him from himself lol. But I know you'll be a great mommy! I can tell because of your empathy and how I've seen you respond to others

Wait is this your first child?! I could be telling you old news but for some reason I am thinking it is
Thank you so much for that honey, I really appreciate it! Yep it's our first bub :) <3