• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TBS Original Series

undead

Greenlighter
Is it just me or is TBS really killin' it with their original series? I've seen several of their current shows, a few episodes at a time, but I've been binge watching all their new shows today because they've been showing the first seasons in their entirety for each. I'm honestly really impressed with the writing, story telling, cinematography, and character development of most, if not all, of their shows lately.

Search Party
People Of Earth
Wrecked
The Detour

Those are the main one's I've been interested in. I wasn't sure about Search Party, but after watching the entire first season in chronological order, I was really into it. Michael Showalter was one of the main writers, which is great because I love his comedy style. People Of Earth has really drawn me in. Besides the fact that the writing just seems so good, the characters are so enjoyable. Wrecked has been surprisingly funny. I'm really enjoying the hell out of that show. And The Detour, while I'm not sure how I feel about Jason Jones and that stupid kid in the show... I feel like the show itself is actually really fun. The cliffhanger from the last episode was actually completely unexpected and now I'm seriously waiting for season 2 (assuming it was just season 1 that I watched).

I can't believe I'm actually like... kinda fanboying over a regular cable network's current lineup. Anyone else feel that way about their current shows?