Taylor Hawkins has snuffed the lid

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Found dead in his hotel room. Seemed a nice bloke - did a really funny Steve Jones podcast where Grohl pretended to be Steve Jones.

Well he died in Colombia🇨🇴 so im guessing too much yayo, as we say here he died, "pasa volteado " means like spinned out of control. IM JUST GUESSING BY THE WAY, SUCH A SAD LOSS.

That's the obvious thing - someone has said "Don't blame the country for your own stupidity"

Just another reason to have an ordinary hero.

Where my normies at?

Just another reason to have an ordinary hero.

Where my normies at?
giphy.webp

Well he died in Colombia🇨🇴 so im guessing too much yayo, as we say here he died, "pasa volteado " means like spinned out of control. IM JUST GUESSING BY THE WAY, SUCH A SAD LOSS.

"A police officer said a “cocaine looking powder” was seen in the hotel room, claims Velez, while national newspaper El Tiempo reported that authorities “found hallucinogenic drugs” but “no signs of violence in the luxury hotel room.”

"A police officer said a “cocaine looking powder” was seen in the hotel room, claims Velez, while national newspaper El Tiempo reported that authorities “found hallucinogenic drugs” but “no signs of violence in the luxury hotel room.”
I knew it. It's easier to od on good blow. Poor guy, RIP

Hes having a red apple cigarette and a 12 yr macallan with his idol
neil peart

Last edited: