• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

tattoo poll

I am female.have one well placed meaningful tattoo..where may or may not be seen..

And I agree..it depends (on men and women) what they are, how well they are done and where they are placed if they are attractive or not.

And I hate the snotty little "drunk spring breaker" tattoos (or any other spur of the moment cause I want to look "cool" tattoo).

depends on the tattoo.
depends on the tattoo.
i have 3. 2 which i chose willingly and 1 which i got at the loss of a bet. i regret none of them.

alasdair

What is the tat that you got as the result of losing a bet?

No ink here. I don't have a fetish for ink like some women and men do but these people just happened to have tattoos. I have been in relationships with people who had it but it was not extreme like people who get 99% of their body inked.

I love a sexy girl with ink
I have 5 and will have a finished sleeve by the end of the summer.
taste is key with tatoos

What is the tat that you got as the result of losing a bet?
the head chef/owner at the restaurant where i worked a few summers ago is of norwegian descent. scotland played norway in a world-cup qualifying soccer match while i was there. we bet that the loser had to get the winner's national flag tattooed. norway won the match 4-0.

6456_124353965495_578605495_2891976_832476_n.jpg

it's on the outside of my right calf just below the knee...

:)

alasdair

Do people ever approach you to ask if you can score some high-quality fish oil? :D

more on-topic: I like tat sleeves on any human (with nice arms)

At first I said no. Just flat out no. My boyfriend doesn't have tattoos and I REALLY hope he doesn't get them. He does kinda want one. I wouldn't break up with him over it obviously but it is not attractive and it would make him less attractive.
That being said, the guy I have a HUGE crush on (yes, my bf knows about this crush lol it's more of a celebrity crush even though I know him in real life) has a tattoo and I still find him dreamy. He'd be dreamy with or without the tattoo. It's a saying on his arm. So I guess something like that is okay.
Oh, and one of my friends has a tattoo on his arm, it's like this shape thing wrapped around his arm like a bracelet but high on his arm. It's kinda cool but I still think he'd look better without it.
This one guy I know has tattoos ALL over his arms and I find that terribly unattractive :( ... he is such a nice guy and he'd be super hot without them but all of those tattoos... gah.

The attractiveness of said woman halves with every year the tattoo ages. After 5 years it falls into the negatives.

Turn off.

I would never date a woman with large visible tattoos, and small hidden ones would be a negative aspect that I could deal with if everything else fit well.

I am not a fan of tattoos, really. It's just... I've always thought of tattoos as being sort of cheesy and I know that I'm going to get a lot of shit for this so I'll brace myself; it's just like, yeah, they're kind of neat, but it's not a characteristic or physical trait that one is born with and so it always strikes me as being somewhat cartoonish and not all that sexy.

A really unique or unusual eye color, unusually slender hands, long fingers, long eyelashes... things like this are what I find attractive, but a picture of a dragon or some shit on a girls back or shoulder? Eh...

Ashamed as I am to admit it, I find really trashy tattoos like tramp stamps on women insanely attractive. I can't help it.

Don't have any tattoos myself, and don't plan on getting any. Too much of a commitment to something I am sure I will second guess with my every waking breath.

Im female, asian, ordinary looking...and I have tattoos. When Im working, they are not visible, but one of them is when I wear short sleeves. If a man is turned off by my tattoo, then it just means that he isn't the one for me. So sort of acts like a filter. Also, a lot of the timeI get to the guy first, and given that I live in England...I dont get to expose my arms for most of the year (its damn cold!). So its been the case that a man has fallen for me, because of my personality...and then seen the tattoo, but decided to deal with it because he liked ME.

In general, I love tattoos, on men, but specially on women as I think it makes them look beautiful. [m not gay, but I can appreciate good looking people.

I think with both women and men, it totally depends on the person, the tattoos themselves, and how that individual wares tattoos in general.

I could never say something like, "I don't like tattoos on men or women, etc.". That's such a blanket statement.

One women may look horrible with a given set of tattoos but great with another. Placement, subject matter, style, etc, all make a huge difference.

I think with both women and men, it totally depends on the person, the tattoos themselves, and how that individual wares tattoos in general.

I could never say something like, "I don't like tattoos on men or women, etc.". That's such a blanket statement.

One women may look horrible with a given set of tattoos but great with another. Placement, subject matter, style, etc, all make a huge difference.

I don't give a fuck. Give me tramp stamps and butthole tattoos all day.

Definitely Not Safe For Work:

NSFW:
[video=dailymotion;xtlwgy]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtlwgy_this-the-new-trend-girl-gets-her-butthole-tattooed-warning-must-be-18yrs-or-older-to-view-world-star_redband[/video]