• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Taste of Kratom

Bitter.not unpleasant often.Have put it in my cup of tea
I finally just receive it and it is pretty strong I gotta say. The best comparison I can make it’s like a strong concentrate of green matcha tea and much bitter than coffee.

Bitter.not unpleasant often.Have put it in my cup of tea
I used to just chug with water now I have to do juice unless it is like needed as an escape at work water does the trick

Used to cook for my martial arts school they ate bitter melon this Chinese veggie bitterness doesn't even compare but it isn't drank for tastiness if you cannot handle black coffee drink some juice with your kratom

tastes like shit. I find non pulpy acid/sweet juices work well. I drop a little shotglass full of krat in a jar, pour two inches of juice (newmans own mango tango is seriously the best for this) in, shake the jar, down it, then chase it with a mouthful of juice

Tastes like coffee. Bitter taste

It is bitter, as is coffee, but it tastes absolutely nothing like coffee at all. It sort of tastes like bitter grass. Well, the greens do, the reds taste weirder, because what gives them the red color is the way the leaves are dried, I believe there is some fermentation going on.

Either way it doesn't taste good. Coffee tastes great once you acquire the taste, but I don't think anyone ever grows to think kratom tastes good. It doesn't bother me too much though, but it's not pleasant.

It is bitter, as is coffee, but it tastes absolutely nothing like coffee at all. It sort of tastes like bitter grass. Well, the greens do, the reds taste weirder, because what gives them the red color is the way the leaves are dried, I believe there is some fermentation going on.

Either way it doesn't taste good. Coffee tastes great once you acquire the taste, but I don't think anyone ever grows to think kratom tastes good. It doesn't bother me too much though, but it's not pleasant.
Bitternes does not bother me at all.In fact i like bitter taste to some degree.Yes heard that red strains go through some kind of fermentation.Green is supposed to be just dried leaf.Some sort like black and green tea.May be there is trees with leafes with only green veins.But in some trees you can find leafes with green in red veins....so may be is connect also with maturity state of the tree.There is some opinions between botanics is Mytraginia Speciosa a single specie or exist different variants

Im drinking a lot of Labrador tea and I let it infused a lot with lemon juice, I used to mix my psylocibin with it and the taste is awesome. If I put milf and honey do you think it can change the effect?
Milf in your tea. That is unknown territory for me. Does it alter the taste?

But i like my kratom in boiling hot water, and then diluting it with cold til its drinkable. Closest to how i imagine barley grass juice would taste. But indeed it grows on you

Im drinking a lot of Labrador tea and I let it infused a lot with lemon juice, I used to mix my psylocibin with it and the taste is awesome. If I put milf and honey do you think it can change the effect?

Milf in your tea. That is unknown territory for me. Does it alter the taste?

But i like my kratom in boiling hot water, and then diluting it with cold til its drinkable. Closest to how i imagine barley grass juice would taste. But indeed it grows on you
I've never had a tea made from a dog before either!!!!

Do you normally use black, yellow, or chocolate labs for tea?

It's going to taste like plant material, basically. I imagine, if you've had kale before, it's not going to be all that bad. If you're lucky, it's going to taste highly bitter and alkaline, as this would apply a large ratio of Mitragynine (the primary active family of chemicals in Kratom) alkaloids relative to said plant material.

I don't know, maybe some Tums Smoothies, wrapped in raw spinach, wrapped in a blanket?

It really doesn't taste that bad, I always wonder if people who complain a lot about the taste have tried tasting a lot of other drugs. It's like bitter lawn clippings sort of. Unpleasant to be sure, but it's hardly horrible.