• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Taste of Kratom

Santanarco

Bluelighter
It just order kratom for the first time and I’m curious to know the taste. I ordered red Hulu kapuas by the way. So described what you’ve experienced with the flavors thank you.

If you're like most people you get used to the flavor of "toss and wash".

It's bitter. The taste doesn't really grow on you either.

Im drinking a lot of Labrador tea and I let it infused a lot with lemon juice, I used to mix my psylocibin with it and the taste is awesome. If I put milf and honey do you think it can change the effect?

kinda like how rabbit food smells. lol no shit worked with this young chick that was hung over and turned her on to a gram. she drank it and started calling it rabbit tea. lol
made her feel much better though she was on a register. so it wont be the most appetizing flavor but if it "works" for you the taste becomes welcome. ;)
gimme kratom (errrr, rabbit tea) or gimme death.
peace

If I put milf and honey do you think it can change the effect?
the milk may not be the best idea. idk if anyone else has witnessed but i mixxed kratom with cream and coffee before and it looked like the cream curdled. as said this may be a one off idk.
on the other hand i wont hesitate to dose kratom knowing that i still have dairy in my belly still and it has never been an issue.
and drink lots of water with kratom. the more plant matter or tea intake the more water... just a suggestion... it seems to keep it "flowing" in more ways than one. lol

the milk may not be the best idea. idk if anyone else has witnessed but i mixxed kratom with cream and coffee before and it looked like the cream curdled. as said this may be a one off idk.
on the other hand i wont hesitate to dose kratom knowing that i still have dairy in my belly still and it has never been an issue.
and drink lots of water with kratom. the more plant matter or tea intake the more water... just a suggestion... it seems to keep it "flowing" in more ways than one. lol
Hmm, I found the chocolate milk thing on Google ,no problem as long as the milk don’t have lumps in it 🤣

no problem as long as the milk don’t have lumps in it
yeah that's what happened in my coffee... lumped up kinda like cottage cheese lookin. didn't try it again so this is not scientific at all. i was like :eek: i drank it anyway not gonna waste good kratom. lol
as posted above a lot of folk like citrus; and honey isn't so bad in it i like lemon and honey. i have progressed to shooting the kratom (tea) like a shot and chasing it with a lemon/honey cough-drop. It seems to me this helps somehow with efficacy. Just an observation and not scientific in nature either (yet) ;) .
right, then
happy travels
:)
edit
drinking it with methadone orange juice
this sounds yummy to me for real :drool: like a creamsickle thing just add a shot of cream and whip mmmmmmm
:spinning:

yeah that's what happened in my coffee... lumped up kinda like cottage cheese lookin. didn't try it again so this is not scientific at all. i was like :eek: i drank it anyway not gonna waste good kratom. lol
as posted above a lot of folk like citrus; and honey isn't so bad in it i like lemon and honey. i have progressed to shooting the kratom (tea) like a shot and chasing it with a lemon/honey cough-drop. It seems to me this helps somehow with efficacy. Just an observation and not scientific in nature either (yet) ;) .
right, then
happy travels
edit

this sounds yummy to me for real :drool: like a creamsickle thing just add a shot of cream and whip mmmmmmm
Hahahahahahahahah. XD

Will we see an emerging trend over time I wonder, a growing culture of people confessing- "the taste of Kratom hasn't bothered me as much actually since I had Covid.

Mind you I did also switch vendors at the same time so I don't know if that was it?"

Is how it normally goes anyway iirc.

Terrible, until it started to taste rather good: the taste of relief.

I used to brew the crushed leaf up in a big pot multiple times, making a concentrated tea which I'd put in the freezer for an hour or so, and then dilute with soft drinks. I used Diet Coke for a while and it was OK, but my roommate at the time who got into kratom with me discovered the best mixer: diet green tea from Lipton's in a big jug. It just neutralized the flavor amazingly well.

right, then
happy travels
edit

Haha I guess I wasted it so much 'cause it was shoddy headshop brands.

That and I can't handle my kratom.

Probably the wrong crowd to receive applause from for dumping drugs out.

I put the dosages in an empty teabag.
If I'm having white kratom for mental stimulation I'll steep it overnight by dunking the bag into a cup of cold brew coffee.
As for red, pain and relaxation/sleep, I would generally leave it steeping in a cup of water while I go about my day then have that in the evening.

Everyone's got a different method though. Capsules are the simplest option.

Maybe if doses are low to moderate

If you're taking large amounts multiple times per day I can see all those capsules potentially causing some discomfort unless extracts are being used
I'll only take one or two doses in a day and more likely used with the teabag method I described.