• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Tapentadol IV

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Hi Bluelighters,

I know that tapentadol is water soluble, I don't know if that has any relation to its being injectable. I'm tired of ending up wasting almost 70% of its bioavailability orally, so I'm looking for new administration methods. At least I read a couple of reports from people shooting tapentadol. I think the main problem could be that tapentadol is also an SNRI. I pretend to use inmediate release tapentadol.

Blessings!!!

I recommend you try a real opiate if you're going to IV. That's probably bad HR advice though.

I don't actually recommend that you start IV'ing if you've never done it. My first IV drug was MDPV but my most memorable and INTENSE iv experiences are with psychedelic tryptamines and dissociatives.

I've never shot tapentadol but did try it with tramadol once. Was nothing like shooting H.

Where I live, it's almost impossible to get fentanyl or heroin. Not impossible but very difficult and most likely you will get caught in customs and end up in prison.

Speaking of tramadol, you remember me that my first experience was also shooting tramadol hahaha a total madness, also it was an oral solution that brought glycerol and essences of I don't know what shit. Anyway, just proving the false myth that IV tramadol doesn't work. I did this after a week or more of abstinence and did feel instant relief.

If tapapentadol is much like O-DSMT then it's a pleasent and different kind of affair but not a nail you to the floor and blow your ever loving brains out kind of affair.