European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tapentadol aka Palexia

Bare_head

Bluelighter
So guys, anyone come accross this before? i ask because my dad who is on 150mg injectable methadone is basically going cold turkey today, and has 700mg of the prolonged release tablets, will it help at all with withdrawl if he takes it all orally?

also as they are prolonged release and he will be taking his dose tomorrow will it block any effects from the methadone tomorrow?

Is it even worth taking? will it help him at all? any help greatly appreciated

bare head <3

it will help but it won't scratch his itch. it may only slightly lessen his withdrawal. how many years has he been on the juice? this stuff is worthless for much other than slight pain relief. i had a few tablets some years back, it was alright but overpriced.

Last edited:
Going cold from 150mg of Methadone 8o8( Why the massive jump off? This through choice or has his script been taken off him?

I wish him all the best with it. It'll be a rough one, that's for sure..

He been on it over 20 years now, basically they put him down from 180 to 150 and he finding it hard, maybe overused slightly on the Friday but yeah thanks he didn't take them he ok got his script now I tell him to take his 150 a day and that's it!