Site Feedback tapatalk

jones-in_J

Bluelighter
I wish there was a way to use bluelight on the tapatalk app on my phone... would make my life sooo much easier and id use this site a thousand times more, seeijg as how every other forum I use is supported by tapatalk, and opening the website in my browser is a HUGE pain that I avoid at every cost

is there a way to do it that ive possibly missed?

<<wanders in then wanders out again with a firmer grasp of the depths of his own ignorance>>

Sorrry, that wasn't very clear. I am a little behind in terms of technology, as in I don't even own a smart phone, ap's are a mystery, tapatalk is completely unknown to me and I have no idea at all how it would help so why on Earth I looked at the thread in the first place since I was clearly not going to be any use, defeats me, Hence the previous post, think of it like a caption to a cartoon. The worst thing about it is that I am completely straight right now...

Oh haha I thought you were being a dick and saying I was ignorant for asking!

its an android app that has thousands of forums you can access from it... sooo much faster and easier then accessing each individual one individuallt from the phones browser.... navigation and reading new msgs, checking threads ect is all a piece of cake on mobile with the app

i know we have considered it in the past and i'm not sure why it never moved forward. we'll take another look.

alasdair