• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Tan Dragonfly TX/Mex border area

WaLL_EG6

Bluelighter
I bought a tan dragonfly recently so i was wondering if anyone has tried them before. All the ones i saw on pillreports.com are pokeballs but these arent their pretty small so im not to sure if its fake or what and unfortunatally i wont be able to get a test kit any time soon so any info on these will be good :) Ill try to post a pic of it later.

if it's not a pisces or a puma with the + on the back, i wouldn't take it. even then, i wouldnt take anything along the TX-MX border are (WITHOUT TESTING). I used to live out there and I am familiar with the pisces/maseratis/hearts/pumas with the + scored on the back, flat and waferlike? I've taken some excellent hearts/pisces with the + on the back, but pisces should always be tested.

Last edited:
yeah it didnt have a + on the back. i took it last night it was actually really good or at least for a little bit. lately when my peak hits i start freaking out for some reason even with pumas so same happened last night. after about 5 minutes though i was good and had a good roll the rest of the night. real intense eye wiggles and really strong body high :) didnt fall asleep till around 6 in the morning but once i did i was out haha i was able to eat fine today but im still really out of it i start spacing out pretty bad lol Im thinking maybe it had a little meth in it but im not to sure since i didnt test it. has anyone else had these?

I know this is thread is 2+ years old but if you are still registered, I figured I'd share my thoughts about Tan Dragonflies anyways.
I used to live in El Paso for 2 years and these pills are the only ones I would take. As my first ecstasy pill ever I must say that they are the best ecstasy in pill form I have taken. My dealer said they are Heroine based with a hint of Acid in them. Whether or not it is really acid compressed inside, it gives off similar effects of Acid such as enhanced colors and eye wiggles. The feeling of these are really smooth and chill comparable to heroine or a base of the sort. The colors and chillness of the Deagonflies make it enjoyable for a really good feeling throughout the night. They do have a pretty slow come down but nonetheless a really good pill. Hope this helps people who visit this thread. Any questions just throw me a reply.

Heroin and acid based though cro! HEROIN AND ACID!! How you come to the conclusion they are MDA is just absurd I say! Wait what is that edata link? That's fake. You doctored that.

still wanna hear how these DF compared to the bolts. I kno the DF were roaming around that area for a loooong time but seems like the hype was no where near that of those lightning bolts. Is there anyone out there that has sampled both these mda beans.?? Just as a size comparison, the bolts are a much fatter pill than the DF but we all kno that dont mean shit.
I wish the pressers in the states would bring us more of these mda smackers, theres only been a few in the last couple years. Meanwhile searching Edata i was very surprised to see this:
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=1894
Who woulda thought that low dosed Glady press from out East woulda made such a beautiful pill at one time

still wanna hear how these DF compared to the bolts. I kno the DF were roaming around that area for a loooong time but seems like the hype was no where near that of those lightning bolts. Is there anyone out there that has sampled both these mda beans.?? Just as a size comparison, the bolts are a much fatter pill than the DF but we all kno that dont mean shit.

Ask Mr Yanker. He is the only cunt guy in America to have tasted both the White Bolts and the Tan Dragonflies. At least the only person to have reported on both anyways. Folley asked this question awhile ago and yanker said the Bolts were stronger.

My take on it is I took one dragonfly and one bolt. The bolts were a lot stronger. It got me where I wanted to be on just one. Ok well maybe I could've use another half but i like to be floored. The dragonfly he first time I took as a redose to a pokeball and the second time I dropped em was w another pokeball. Neither times did it effect me as strong as the single bolt. Not saying the flies were weak but the bolt was def strong hope that helps.

I wish the pressers in the states would bring us more of these mda smackers, theres only been a few in the last couple years. Meanwhile searching Edata i was very surprised to see this:
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=1894
Who woulda thought that low dosed Glady press from out East woulda made such a beautiful pill at one time

you forgot about the white number ones and the white suns breh
both those were chock full of MDA

I think the dragonflies were a little on the weak side but MDA is still pretty badass
Im glad you got some bro but last time I was dropping these 2 of them was a full blown MDA Trip incredible but I don't doubt that by now they are weaker shit Im surprised they haven't been turned to complete shit yet, anyways glad they work out for you this time around..

^Ya I remember the pisces were always hit and miss too. I would get a few red pisces and half would be tested meth bombs and half would be some dank ass pills.

SAME COLOR red and everything.

clandestine drug pressers aren't known for consistency :\ some batches will be strong, some not so much.

^ Pisces were a great lick man...Atleast the thin fish press not the fat bunk mephedrone stamp or the fat DXM stamp..I feel sorry for the kids that dont have a tester and buy all this bunk copy cats and it upsets me to hear people say they rolled balls of them bunk/rc/pipe crap so sad after they been warned, im so tired of giving people advice and they look at me like I am an idiot and don't no what I m talking about oh well better them then me CHINGADO man..SMFH!!!

I took one last night I'm from Edinburg tx and lets just say it was a vervy nice roll I did smoke some weed with it but not a lot then later that night took a nice shower and tripped out with the walls but other then it was a nice roll with some chilling dubstep my night was great

My take on it is I took one dragonfly and one bolt. The bolts were a lot stronger. It got me where I wanted to be on just one. Ok well maybe I could've use another half but i like to be floored. The dragonfly he first time I took as a redose to a pokeball and the second time I dropped em was w another pokeball. Neither times did it effect me as strong as the single bolt. Not saying the flies were weak but the bolt was def strong hope that helps.
There's definitely stronger and weaker batches. If i had to guess they have a spread from 50-80 mg's, depending on the batch. I've had some get me rolling pretty damn hard on one, probably close to if i had taken 1.5-2. This was also after irresponsibly only taking a two week break (gotta admit MDA got me hooked like MDMA honeymoon, all over again :D

I'm reading what you guys are saying about the Pisces and getting jealous. I've bought a bunch of them (multiple times in the past) in the hopes that they would live up to all the hype I read on PR. Every single one has ended up being a Meth bomb though. One time I actually said "fuck it" and ate it anyway (after it tested positive for amphetamines and only a hint of MDxx) and ended up having a great night in Mexico, but it was definitely no roll.