• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Talking about drugs too much with strangers

I'm a devil for it! the problem is when people turn around and then ask me 'how come you know so much about drug A, Drug B' etc.... hahaha I avoid talk about gear (dope) at all costs though, cant risk a sinner finding out, it's such a lonely habit :(

It makes you look dumb

definitely makes you look dumb to dumb people 100 percent of the time.

but its a well established fact that people of high intelligence tend to use drugs at a higher rate than the avg population, and when psychedelics are the drug of choic, for the most part these people know more about themselves and life than normies, but thats a point thats lost on the average person and yes, they probably just think you're dumb.

but if i was that smart I wouldn't drink in the first place nor blab about drugs to strangers. Def feel dumb the next day

:D!!!

In all seriousness, I think it's just practice that leads to self-restraint. It helps to have self-imposed limits on inihibition lowering drugs, like phenibut, alcohol, most gabaergic stuff really. I'm also 29, so my sense of self-preservation has kicked in a bit due to age. As I get older, I find most things get easier. Also, having BL as an outlet to talk about drugs helps me get out the bug so it doesn't itch when I'm in public with NORMIES.

I used to out myself like that when I was younger.

im in my mid thirties. There are consequences now to people finding out i use drugs. I think alcohol is the biggest cause if I could just not drink it wouldn't happen