• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Taking weed from england to Spain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicedge

Greenlighter
Going to spain soon and thinking of bringing weed with me. It's a family holiday and i'm not going to be able to look for a dealer while we're there- if this is a really risky thing to do then i won't do it, but i did it last year and got away with it...

Basically last time i quadruple bagged my weed (only 2g), wrapped it in tape and then i put it in a full bottle of moisturiser which was in a toiletries bag in my suitcase (not my carry-on stuff).

I'm still feeling a bit nervous about doing it again because i don't actually know how likely it is for me to get caught.. However I'm almost 100% sure there will be no sniffer dogs at either airport (flown from the one in england several times and never saw any, and the spanish airport is really small).

I have 2 plans; roll some smallish spliffs, put them in my cigarette box with my cigarettes, and put the cigarette box in a pencil case in my suitcase (not hand luggage). OR: cut a slit in a sanitary pad, pull out the cotton, put the bag of weed in there, put cotton back and then i can stick it to my underwear with another sanitary pad on the top.

oh also i'm a white female and i'm flying with family so i won't really look like someone who they might think is 'suspicious'.

Is it a bad idea? If not, how should I do it?

I would advise you to put it between your boobs

that's if their big enough..

if you need to ask about smuggling drugs on the internet, you shouldn't smuggle drugs in real life.

I'm from the USA and we've got some insane airport TSA security bullshit going on in this country. Based on that, my country-specific advice, that I admit likely wouldn't completely apply to an England-to-Spain-trip, would be that this is a bad idea and not to do it.

Yes, people get away with it all the time. People also, however, get caught for this shit all the time. There's an entire set of TV programs dedicated to this kind of thing (I Almost Got Away With It and Locked Up Abroad, with possibly many more.)

The most non-biased answer I could give you would be to look up the smuggling laws in England and Spain, because there's a chance you'll get caught boarding, en route, or exiting the plane upon arrival, or even as you walk through the airport to baggage claim, or even at baggage claim while you're trying to spot your luggage, or even right afterwards when you go to link up with some mode of transportation. So, look up the smuggling laws. Make an honest decision whether or not what you want to do is worth the potential risk, and then follow through with whatever you choose to do.

Unfortunately, I can't advise you as to how to go about doing what you want to do. At that point, I'm doling out advice on how to break international drug laws and BL don't need that kind of heat on it, my sistah.

I can't stress this enough, though: I think it's a bad idea to attempt this and I would rather you didn't risk your well-being for, what I assume to be, a small amount of drugs for personal use. So, seriously... try to find a way to secure your psychoactives once you're in-country. That way, even if you get caught I'm willing to bet they don't treat simple possession the same as international smuggling in Spain.

Last edited:
i dont think we are allowed to talk about drug smuggling since this is a harm reduction forum

if we are...

dont take weed across international borders, you are going to spain, not china

it should not be difficult to find someone who will help you out if you are desperate enough

i dont think we are allowed to talk about drug smuggling since this is a harm reduction forum

if we are...

dont take weed across international borders, you are going to spain, not china

it should not be difficult to find someone who will help you out if you are desperate enough

^^I love it when people say what I was trying to say, but they manage to do it in like 3 sentences compared to my essay.

'preciate ya, Mysterie. =D

if you need to ask about smuggling drugs on the internet, you shouldn't smuggle drugs in real life.

good comment and wow how slow are the mods in here you need to put the joints down and check you forum lol this is not aloud and most of would be get chewed out for asking by now

^^Has to get reported for fast-action, brutha.

Me, personally, I didn't report it.

Things normally only get insta-modded in CD when we've got Thujone online as questionable content pops up in here. Other than that the best bet to remove posts in Cannabis Discussion that you feel violate the BLUA would be to simply report them.

^^I love it when people say what I was trying to say, but they manage to do it in like 3 sentences compared to my essay.

'preciate ya, Mysterie. =D

if you show me how to write essays, i'll give you some tips on condensing ideas into short form. ;)

^^Has to get reported for fast-action, brutha.

Me, personally, I didn't report it.

Things normally only get insta-modded in CD when we've got Thujone online as questionable content pops up in here. Other than that the best bet to remove posts in Cannabis Discussion that you feel violate the BLUA would be to simply report them.

i am not into reporting people mate not my job

i know how ive just come across but i was sort just messing with it just seem like one of them days one rule for one and another for me :)

Tryptamino never moderates this forum... it's always just thujone

....Tryptamino's a CD mod? LOL, didn't know.

foolsgold, wasn't trying to get on your case, bud. Just trying to state how moderation tends to go in this subforum, that's all. I guess we're low-maintenance enough around here to not have a modstick up our asses 24/7.

While asking for this help here is not aloud your first moisturizer idea sounds good, but make sure they can't open it and see it floating inside

Marijuana is de facto legal in Spain anyway through the cannabis clubs there, so this question seems especially pointless to me in light of that...

i am not into reporting people mate not my job

FWIW I really appreciate when people report posts, it has benefits for the mods because it highlights what issues should be prioritized, and it has benefits for the community because it creates a record for accountability and also hints at what people think of existing policy.

Since this topic conflicts with the BLUA and regards trafficking, which is still a crime everywhere, it's being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.