• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking tylenol 3 after day 6 of no percocet

Dubbl

Greenlighter
I am on day 6 of no percocet. I went 27 hours CT and then took 4mg of a suboxone. At about 72 hours I took a qtr of a suboxone (about 1.5 mg)again. I havent taken anything since and as mentioned, im on day 6 of no percocet. The worst seems to be over, but its the whole "no sleep" thing that I just cant deal with and am currently dealing with (as its 3am and I am tossing and turning). ANYWAY, I have some tylenol 3's (30mg codeine-300mg) can I take 1 or 2 of these on day of 6 of percocet withdrawl (in which I dont feel any withdrawl symptoms anymore, other than insomnia?) Or will it start withdrawls over? PLEASE HELP AS THIS QUESTION IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND/ANSWERED AND I JUST WANT EVEN A COUPLE HOURS OF SLEEP.

Dude this question is difficult to answer.

Don't take this as fact. This is my opinion only.

You're through the worst of the withdrawals. I don't THINK a much weaker opiate like codeine is going to set you back much. But that's is my opinion. I have no science to back that up.

But.... if insomnia is your problem.... there are much easier ways. It could be a simple as some NyQuil and a benzo.