Taking steroids at 19 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

john1995

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, this is my first post and it will be long. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am 19 years old and have been lifting for 1 1/2 years. I was looking into steroids a year ago shortly after I started lifting because most of my friends I lift with run gear and I've seen the results but I wanted to wait it out a bit. I know the joints can't keep up with the strength gains and you get stretch marks as well as lose most gains you got from the cycle because of poor diet and routine. I was thinking about going on a test e cycle next April. I'll have been lifting for 2 years at that time.

Before I began to lift, I weighed 132lb at around 13% body fat and I am currently 160lb at 13% body fat. Here is a picture of me.

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/im...ttyrtLmFvWLZFeuWithnjTBnqeSqYNvxCvy-610xh.jpg

My question is this, I know the vast majority of people are strongly against anyone under 21, or even 24 for that matter, taking steroids. What different risks does a 19 year old have than someone who is 24 would have? I know some friends who take them at 18-20, some instagram famous people I've spoken to told me they take them. I see Zyzz and Jon Skywalker's physiques and they started at around the same body frame as well (of course I have no idea what side effects they are having).

Please don't take this post as ignorance, I just want some more knowledge on taking them at 19. I want to hit 180lb at 6-8% body fat before I graduate college. I can always get there naturally later when I am working in the hospital but there's a difference between being shredded in college and being a shredded nurse lol.

My diet is 3050 calories, 179g protein currently (vegeterian diet). I would run the cycle (hypothetically speaking), in April near the end of the semester so the ester kicks in when I finish my finals. Then I'd bump calories to 3500-4000 and protein from 179g-210g (roughly).

-Thanks!

Too young man. idk the exact science behind it so i dont want to say something wrong but your body isnt fully developed at 19. there is alot of info online if you do some research as to why exactly you dont want to do steroids at such a young age.

Hey everyone, this is my first post and it will be long. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am 19 years old and have been lifting for 1 1/2 years. I was looking into steroids a year ago shortly after I started lifting because most of my friends I lift with run gear and I've seen the results but I wanted to wait it out a bit. I know the joints can't keep up with the strength gains and you get stretch marks as well as lose most gains you got from the cycle because of poor diet and routine. I was thinking about going on a test e cycle next April. I'll have been lifting for 2 years at that time.

Before I began to lift, I weighed 132lb at around 13% body fat and I am currently 160lb at 13% body fat. Here is a picture of me.

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/im...ttyrtLmFvWLZFeuWithnjTBnqeSqYNvxCvy-610xh.jpg

My question is this, I know the vast majority of people are strongly against anyone under 21, or even 24 for that matter, taking steroids. What different risks does a 19 year old have than someone who is 24 would have? I know some friends who take them at 18-20, some instagram famous people I've spoken to told me they take them. I see Zyzz and Jon Skywalker's physiques and they started at around the same body frame as well (of course I have no idea what side effects they are having).

Please don't take this post as ignorance, I just want some more knowledge on taking them at 19. I want to hit 180lb at 6-8% body fat before I graduate college. I can always get there naturally later when I am working in the hospital but there's a difference between being shredded in college and being a shredded nurse lol.

My diet is 3050 calories, 179g protein currently (vegetarian diet). I would run the cycle (hypothetically speaking), in April near the end of the semester so the ester kicks in when I finish my finals. Then I'd bump calories to 3500-4000 and protein from 179g-210g (roughly).

-Thanks!

I've posted extensively on here about the negatives of contemplating AAS at 19.. There are too many risks to your HPTA to take that chance unless you are already showing huge genetic potential for growth (which you are not) and choose a pro-bodybuilder lifestyle...
6% BF might be a bit unrealistic, 8% might be a more sensible goal, as I don't believe you can hold or gain muscle mass at 6%...
You might have to choose between shredded and greater muscle mass...
Train hard, consistent and eat more...

I've posted extensively on here about the negatives of contemplating AAS at 19.. There are too many risks to your HPTA to take that chance unless you are already showing huge genetic potential for growth (which you are not) and choose a pro-bodybuilder lifestyle...
6% BF might be a bit unrealistic, 8% might be a more sensible goal, as I don't believe you can hold or gain muscle mass at 6%...
You might have to choose between shredded and greater muscle mass...
Train hard, consistent and eat more...

I appreciate the advice, I have another question. I'm not sure exactly if this is correct, but does taking anavar or tbol alone cause early closure of the epiphyseal growth plates or lower natural testosterone levels as well? I heard those were light enough to be taken alone and some say you don't need PCT for it either. Is that an option or do you reckon those are just as dangerous?

I appreciate the advice, I have another question. I'm not sure exactly if this is correct, but does taking anavar or tbol alone cause early closure of the epiphyseal growth plates or lower natural testosterone levels as well? I heard those were light enough to be taken alone and some say you don't need PCT for it either. Is that an option or do you reckon those are just as dangerous?

Estrogen is responsible for epiphyseal growth plate closure, anavar isn't known for its aromatisation properties, as a DHT estrogen issues are very unlikely, but it can lower natural testosterone, but this is entirely dose/duration dependent... 20mg/day for 6 weeks taper down to 10mg/day last week you'd probably get away with it..
The problem would be getting legit anavar, if your anavar was really dbol then you could have some issues, and possibly early growth plate closure if aromatisation to estrogen was high enough..

why would you need it, you're in the best time of your life to build muscle.

My input is that I did it at 19 and would do it again.
I don't reccomend it, there are risks involved such as damaging your hpta permanantly, estrogen related side effects, closing of growth plates, acne (which I got).

You have did very well, your looking good. I was about where you are naturally, maybe a bit more muscular before I started taking aas. If you see it as a life long ambition and something that you will continue to do until your old and weak I would say go for it.
If it's to look good for the summer, bitches will already be wet over that body you got, and the risk is not worth the reward.

If you want to bodybuild and you personally think you have stopped developing ( I was 100% sure I had stopped at the time) then do it. Keep off the gear if this is for a beach body, a one time cycle or if you are still developing

Status
Not open for further replies.