• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Taking speed after taking tramadol

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
Have tak3n 5 50 mg tramadols this morning but wanna take a bomb of some amphetamine how risky is this heard it's a but doggy as they both effect serotonin and can make you more prone to seizures

Amphetamine (speed) isn't serotonergic, even meth isn't strong enough on it to risk serotonin syndrome. With 150mg tramadol some hours ago + speed you'll be fine. Maybe you could get some tachycardia or moderate increase in blood pressure because of the combined norepinephrinergic activity.

Amphetamine (speed) isn't serotonergic, even meth isn't strong enough on it to risk serotonin syndrome. With 150mg tramadol some hours ago + speed you'll be fine. Maybe you could get some tachycardia or moderate increase in blood pressure because of the combined norepinephrinergic activity.
I think bits mainly dopamine but does release some serotonin and yea that's what I was thinking but I don't want to risk it as I've take another 200mg of tramadol

Speed is something which you can titrate very easily and well, as it hits pretty fast and you could just use tiny lines, wait some 15min, re-dose if wanted etc. Just really use a clock and don't redose too fast or too high.. but nice to read that you're using with precaution!