Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking small amounts of MDMA

Zenoe

Greenlighter
Hi,

Going to an all night rave thing with my gf on saturday. Got 1g of tested mdma, seems good. She want's to try abit on thursday night just to get a taste of what saturday will be like, probably like 30mg or something. I said its not worth it, might as well wait until saturday as it will feel better as I haven't taken it in 3 months and for her its been nearly 2 years.

Any advice? thanks

No, don't do it. Just wait and have a bigger dose on Saturday

Have to agree - it's pointless taking a small dose prior to a night out. Wait and then take your full amount as per usual.

Complete waste of 30mg. Won't feel shit, and will potentially induce some tolerance.

Actually, I lie - if she does feel anything from the tiny dose, it'll be jittery anxiety more than likely.

This is probably extrapolating a bit far from your post, but to me this attitude sounds like a warning sign for someone who'll wind up abusing MDxx. I know you said it's been 2 years since she took it, but what was her usage like back then? Just my 2c, but someone who can't wait another 48 hours and insists on a low dose trial sounds like the kinda personality to end up abusing MDMA. The kind of person who will not wait even a month between rolls, let alone more as they should. But like I said, that's me extrapolating a bit far from your post :)

Basically the situation is that she hasn't taken it in 2 years, but since last taking it she had a spell of high blood pressure and anxiety (about 2 months ago now) she isn't on any kind of medication for it though. But due to that she said she would like to try it first to see if negatively effects her. We read online how you shouldn't take it with high blood pressure etc but that just seems to be worst case scenario stuff... Plus the dose she will have will probably be a 90mg bomb with half that topped up later.

If thats the case then on the saturday night have her start with a low dose and then if all is well redose with a larger amount sometime throughout the night.. Doing a small dose few days prior is a huge waste and will dampen her roll on saturday.

I Did some REALLY WEAK DOSED Cut to Shit Fucking MDMA if that Counts felt like 60-70MG if I had to make a Guess As To How the Dosage Had Felt And it was Not Worth It IMO GO ALL THE WAY OR FUCKING GO HOME IS MY MOTTO FOR ROLLIN BALLZ On MDMA Lol.