• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

taking pills on an empty stomach vs full stomach

Guys I have been on 180 to 240 mg of OxyContin over the last 7 years through my pain doc for Fibro and cfs which I am sure many of you are familiar. Like everyone else, I am dependent and addicted to my pain meds, of course the doctor never knows this. But anyway after 7 years of this junk I have taken every med and every way possible, and on this subject I have found the best method hands down is taking my 120mg of oxy (1 eighty and 1 fourty) on an empty stomach, than i would wait 20 minutes or take a nice shower wait about 20 minutes and than eat a nice heart meal. I do this to times a day, once for breakfast and once before dinner. IMO, this method produces the best potency and hits just like the old roxy blue days. Although after 7 years I only use to make me feel ok, I don't get high anymore, it doesn't even help totall with my pain anymore. And i used to use a whole roxi 30 mg multiple times a day system for IR meds mixed in with my ER OxyContin, over 400 mg per day in my bad times. lGood luck fellas and ladies.

Ang

ASanto if you dont mind me asking, do you do anything for the constipation? Magnesium "Calm", aloe, psyllium if you're body is cool wittit. Prunes? : D I dig prunes, making a fruits stew with dates walnuts figs coconutoil and spices.

CBD for those two could allow you to greatly reduce your med intake if that's what you want to shoot for. Goood Luck.

ALso ketamine injections froma licensed doctor? $$$, cbd would be a better choice likely.

ASanto if you dont mind me asking, do you do anything for the constipation? Magnesium "Calm", aloe, psyllium if you're body is cool wittit. Prunes? : D I dig prunes, making a fruits stew with dates walnuts figs coconutoil and spices.

CBD for those two could allow you to greatly reduce your med intake if that's what you want to shoot for. Goood Luck.

ALso ketamine injections froma licensed doctor? $$$, cbd would be a better choice likely.

Dude, Angelo posted that comment a good 2 years ago :)....empty stomach, always lol

You guys are talking about 200mg of oxy here, 400mg of oxy on other days, ketamine injections, all legal....here I am scrambling to get some 5mg oxy together, I think I need to move to the USA.