Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking Oxycodone, Effexor and Lyrica

MacPac

Greenlighter
I know the info is here somewhere but really its information overload for me here.

I would rather sound a bit dumb and ask rather than not ask and get messed up...

So i'm pretty much just taking three things...

Oxycontin, Effexor xr & Lyrica... Lyrica is one i havnt heard much about but i like it.

What i wanna know is, can i take any of these together and is there any combo of these three that i should be extra careful with?

Thx

lol at the title..

lyrica is often used for nerve pain, i've used it a bit myself recreationally and really enjoyed it. 300mg caps.

The person i got the lyrica from was on lyrica and oxys and MS contins, and effexor so i think they are a safe combo, the GP had given them to the person for cancer and major nerve pain. be safe tho, they are all pretty strong drugs, never tried effexor personally.

That mix should make anyone pretty fucking wobbly (edit... unless they have a high tolerance to them i guess)

Last edited:
oxys made me itchy and spew, lyrica made me happy and wobbly (with beers, i mix most shit with beers tho)....I'd always say yes to more lyrica and no to oxys personally, dunno what the effexor feels like tho.

pretty fucking wobbly is how i roll lol

for me the effexor was exp is good. makes me wanna jump around.

i like the oxys (30mg) too but my mrs doesnt so much. she gets a bit spewy the nxy day.

hahaha beer and cigs go with pretty much everything i have tried... maybe not ghb but mostly everything else

Oxy's only come in 20,40,80. Think you might have MS contins?

Snorting 150mg of lyrica gave me a better feel than eating 1200mg
Although it doesn't last anywhere as long.. its hits you almost instantly and it hits you hard! :p

poledriver: if you aint got a opiates tolerance, mixing booze with opiates = certain spewing invovled bro :)

and evne if u have a decent opiates tolerance mixing booze - still sometimes can cause nauseaus and then SPEWW :D

yeah true, i dont feel that i wont to try again tho, im happy with other things in life :)

can't comment on whether they are safe to mix together.

I'm interested that your using effexor recreationally. Effexor was the first antidepressant I tried, and I could only stay on it for 3 days due to the side effects. it is stimulating but in a very dirty kind of way. it killed my appetite too, and made my very nauseous.

Oxy on the otherhand, I love. Almost like the perfect drug; well except for tolerance, and addiction potential. Havent had any in life 3 years.

hehe... yeah i kinda do.. they didn't agree with me, if i cant drink on them, well they can fuck off outta my life. and I didnt enjoy the itchy sensation either.

Oxy's only come in 20,40,80. Think you might have MS contins?

Snorting 150mg of lyrica gave me a better feel than eating 1200mg
Although it doesn't last anywhere as long.. its hits you almost instantly and it hits you hard! :p

Do they? I got some 20's that r pink and the 30's r brown??? Edit: Pretty sure i had some 10's at one stage... white?

So the lyrica is good sniff? Mine are only 75's

can't comment on whether they are safe to mix together.

I'm interested that your using effexor recreationally. Effexor was the first antidepressant I tried, and I could only stay on it for 3 days due to the side effects. it is stimulating but in a very dirty kind of way. it killed my appetite too, and made my very nauseous.

Oxy on the otherhand, I love. Almost like the perfect drug; well except for tolerance, and addiction potential. Havent had any in life 3 years.

yeah i dont like the effexor for more than a day at a time... day two seems to freak me out a bit

Last edited:
and... other mentionables that might get thrown into the mix on any given day.

lexapro
cymbalta (duloxetine)
and
clofen10(baclofen)

im havnt tried these last three yet but in time i guess i will. wonder if they ok to combo?

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. u learn to enjoy the itchy sensation bro. :p

after a while you kinda miss the itch. like when tolerance build up, u dont get no itch no more. and then every so often you get the itch and its like wooohooo :D

Do they? I got some 20's that r pink and the 30's r brown??? Edit: Pretty sure i had some 10's at one stage... white?

So the lyrica is good sniff? Mine are only 75's

I always thought oxy went pink(20), yellow(40), green?(80) not including endone ect.
I never came across any brown ones?

They're a good sniff for getting high, not sure about legitimate use though. Your tolerance would sky rocket if you kept doing I'd say.
The powder inside the caps is SO fine it feels like nothing going up and hits you in a matter of seconds.

I am 90% sure you get 10 and 30mg OxyContins, they just aren't common. Infact I am 99% sure on the 10mgs atleast (no I am not talking about OxyNorm 10mg oxycodone IR) so 30mg seems perfectly plausible. I would imagine mixing Lyrica and Oxy together increases the risk of CNS depression and overdose, but I am aware of numerous people who have been put on both for pain management so while they may potentiate eachothers intoxicating/CNS depressing effects they shouldn't be contra indicated.

I don't really know how safe effexor is in with this combo but as long as its from the same doc as the other drugs (or atleast another doctor who is aware of the other drugs you take) then I imagine it should be OK. I don't know about lexapro or cymbalta either, but I used to know someone who was taking oxy, neurontin (I understand this is very similar to Lyrica) and baclofen together so I don;'t think the baclofen should be a problem. Hopefully Mr Blonde or another pharmacologically knowledgable Bluelighter can give a better answer.

BTW I changed the title to something that actually indicated what the thread is about.

Google helped...

5 mg - pale blue, marked "OC" on one side and 5 on the other
10 mg - white, marked "OC" on one side and 10 on the other
15 mg - grey, marked "OC" on one side and 15 on the other
20 mg - pink, marked "OC" on one side and 20 on the other
30 mg - brown, marked "OC" on one side and 30 on the other
40 mg - yellow, marked "OC" on one side and 40 on the other
80 mg - green, marked "OC" on one side and 80 on the other.

BTW I changed the title to something that actually indicated what the thread is about.

Thanks its only after you read it a few times ya think shit i should have named it something else... but its too late lol

Ohh.. so now I feel like oxy lol. Guess I should have looked thatup too..

and the orig thread title was funny :) anyway, none of my replies have had anything to do with the op's question so i'll stop now haha