• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Taking N-acetyl (NAC) and ketamin the same day can affect the effect of the drug ?

Thrax

Bluelighter
I have a question,

If I take some N-acetyl and at the end of the same day I took ketamin, it can affect the dissociative effect of the ketamin ?

At the base N-acetyl can affect the effect of mdma if we take at the same time.

If someone know...

If I take some N-acetyl and at the end of the same day I took ketamin, it can affect the dissociative effect of the ketamin ?
Yes, it can. See the topic https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/the-antabuse-for-dissociatives.920585/ .
I took a dissociative one day having forgot I took some NAC the day before, and the dissociative had basically no effect.
You'd be surpised about the NAC. I sure as hell was. The NAC dose that I took was around 400mg, and I dosed the dissociative a day or 2 afterwards. It actually took about a week before the dissociative had any effect at all. I was extremely surprised. I hadn't been on the NAC for a long time. I maybe took it 1 or 2 days at a low dose. I do have a perma-dissociative tolerance, but I can still feel the effects of low doses. I was also using 3-MeO-PCP which I am very familiar with. I got almost no effect from a dose of about 15mg, which is definitely active for someone with my tolerance.
I don't remember the exact timing and dosage, but NAC partially blocked the effects of both MXiPr and MXE for me. It makes the high much more clear-headed and seemingly less profound.
And yes, the NAC perfectly counteracts the O-PCE effects.