• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Taking Morphine pills through airport security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katya00

Greenlighter
I plan on travelling from the UK to the Netherlands with only 1 loose morphine pill (30mg). Despite it being only 1 pill I am very paranoid about it and am not sure where to put it.

As it is a small loose pill I was thinking of leaving it randomly in my checked baggage and in case it is found I can claim the suitcase is secondhand/old/used by other people and that I had no knowledge of the pill being there.

I suppose my questions would be:

1. What would be the best way of getting the pill through unnoticed?
2. What would the consequences be if it were detected? (would they just tell me to throw it away or would it be more serious?)
3. Are morphine pills easily detectable and would putting it in carry on luggage be safer than in checked baggage?

It's not worth the risk of missing a flight or being fined over 30mg of morphine in my opinion. I can guarantee that they've heard the "I didn't know that was there" excuse a million times.

it could be detected in a bag swab, poss. by a detector dog or maybe when they scan your bag.
are you prescribed those pills? if so get a letter from your doctor - make a copy of it and put that in the bag with the pill and keep the original on you.

that's how i took 32 subutex out of the UK

We don't allow legal discussions, and I think that would apply here. Helping to smuggle drugs certainly isn't HR. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.