• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

taking more MDMA to overcome SSRIs

neurotic

Bluelighter
so, some of you might have seen the thread i made previously, last week i rolled (first time) and it was shit.

after your guys responses, i assume this was due to me being on prozac 2 months earlier, or me taking 2mg xanax during the roll. or both. or me being ripped off.

i'm going to consider as if it was the prozac and the xanax, and the pill wasn't fake. i live in south america and searched for these test kits online, and the price of the kit plus the shipping all the way down here is just way out of my budget. the fact that my friends did roll out of these pills (supposedly all from the same batch), and multiple times, is as reliable as i can get.

so i was thinking of rollin again in a few weeks, and taking more MDMA at my next roll, and of course not take xanax. so i'd like to ask a few things.

what would be the best way of taking? should i eat 2 pills at once? or may be eat 1 pill and as i feel the effects beginning snort a few lines from another crushed up pill until i'm where i want?
of course all of this assuming these pills aren't fake!

now, if the last pill i took was fake and the next ones i get aren't, and/or the effects of prozac have completely worn off, what's the worst that could happen from taking 2 of them?
assuming each pill contain 100mg of MDMA (which i guess would be a fucking strong pill and unlikely) would 200mg of MDMA be TOO much? near OD?

if the experience gets too strong, will taking xanax help to easy it down? i also have access to risperidone. i assume that would help too since it's a serotonin antagonist. what do you guys think?

while i don't have no experience with MDMA whatsoever, i have had near OD doses of stimulants (heart rate over 160bpm, all body shaking...) before and huge, psychedelic doses of weed before, but that were the most 'strong' experiences i've had, the most my mind was bent... i've IVed morphine also... would i be able to handle rollin on 200mg or is it too extreme?

or should i just wait a few more months and just take a pill and test it beforehand? i know that's the most wise thing to do, but fuck these kits are expensive and i'm not that really mature 8)

thanks guys

I have no idea whether or not it would make a difference but xanax ALWAYS mutes my rolls.. even more than other benzos I've tried.

prozac and other assorted shitty ssris and benzos do not mix well with MDMA.

use the search bar top right of your page and do a little research.

ssris never ever

benzos on the comedown only if needed

SSRI's are always bad in my experience when mixing MDMA. (I was new to the crowd and I didn't know forth of the shit I do now.) I ended up giving myself serotonin syndrome. Let's just say, I have had a lot better weeks in my life. Also, I have heard from one of my family members that when he mixed prozac and MDMDA, He couldn't feel it. Then when he started to drink beers the SSRI it was starting to wear off a bit. We both were under the assumption that the prozac he was taking was blocking it. He never had any problems rolling before he started taking prozac.

Don't mix SSRI's and MDMA
and
Benzos on comedown if really needed.

i guess i didn't phrase myself right... i know already that benzos will dull the roll, and that SSRI's kill the effects.

i'm stopped taking prozac 2 months ago, but it still numbed my previous roll

my question is,
assuming i take 2 pills at once so i can roll even though i still have some lingering SSRI's numbing my rolls, and these pills are strong, what's the worst that could happen?
like, if each pill was 100mg, would 200mg be too much for someone not experienced with MDMA to handle?

The worst that could happen is you die. If it turns out to be something other than mdma and your friends ''rolled'' of 1 pill. It doesn't mean they had mdma.
If it was something else that you can easaly OD on i would not risk it. Just buy a test kit or wait longer before you roll again.

if you can afford pills, you can also afford a test kit, even with shipping to south america.

if the reason you didn't roll are indeed lingering effects from the ssri, then no amount of mdma will overcome that. your only chance in this case would be to give it more time.