• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking more MDMA for a special occasion (tested)

watercolors

Greenlighter
Hey!

So I have been taking ecstasy since last august. When I say "taking" I do not mean I am a regular user. I took one last august, once in February, once in April, and I did do it two days in a row in May. I took two on a Thursday and one the day after (it obviously did not work and I regret wasting my time/ money on that). This past Friday for a festival that is going on in my city this weekend I took 3 more pills (over several hours, not all at once). I wouldn't have taken it again this weekend if there wasn't a festival going on because I know it is best to wait at least a month. I want to go to the third day today (Sunday) and roll one more time, but I'm nervous because I already took 3 Friday I would need 4 to feel good again today. I don't want to take it so close together like this again, it's just a one time thing for this festival I've been planning on going to for months. So my question is, is it worth it? Will I be okay since I am not going to do this again? Thoughts please! Thank you.

Personally, I wouldn't. It's not worth the risk of nasty comedown, let alone the increase in expense due to requiring more MDMA to get a buzz (which won't even be very good itself)

better wait for 3 months. No comeup doesn't mean it had no effect inside your body.

dont do it, its not going to be anything at all like the first roll of the festival, not even remotely going to feel as good.