Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking MDMA

Lionel997

Greenlighter
Hi,

I'm new here and I just wanted to ask a question and see if anyone has the same experience as me, I took MDMA, pure and tested of course, it felt amazing it kicked in and I was dancing and laughing and just talking to everyone, my mood was so good, I started to feel like I should be asleep but would only shut my eyes and go into really vivid visual thoughts, felt like I was asleep but I was aware of everything but was also in my own world in my head at the same time, I completely lost all concept of time, hours would go by and I wouldn't notice, I still feel like this hours after taking and I feel really good. i was just wondering if this is normal because some people have come downs that just seem awful not long after taking.

Is is it normal and has anyone had the same/similar experience?

Nah, afterglow is the norm really. At least, in my opinion.

I'd guess a lot of those stories are because dehydration, other drugs ingested, and not correctly spacing out your rolls (abuse).

Come down isn't equivalent to crashing. The effect just wore off and if you're strong it doesn't leave you weak. Crashing is just feeling like shot after abusing.

Come down isn't equivalent to crashing. The effect just wore off and if you're strong it doesn't leave you weak. Crashing is just feeling like shot after abusing.
I agree completely. Don't know when people started using 'comedown' for negative side-effects after MDMA use. As the word says, it means coming down from a drug, the effects wearing off, which isn't necessarily negative