• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

taking mdma with anxiety?

ddaradd

Greenlighter
I've been smoking weed for a few years now and have taken mdma/pills a few times but over this summer I started to get really bad anxiety. I would go to festivals and on the train there I'd have to have my head in a bag because I thought I was going to throw up, so nausea started to be a massive problem for me. Then weed started pranging me out only a few tokes (of quite skunky stuff) would make me have a panic attack where I'd feel really sick, dizzy, and constantly thinking I was going to die or I was going crazy in someway. I've now not smoked weed in about 2 months (I tried a tiny bit of hash recently and although I didnt have a panic attack it wasnt particularly enjoyable) and I havent taken mandy in about 4/5 months. I also have anxiety in general everyday life, sometimes extreme nausea and rushed of adrenaline for no reason. HOWEVER I would like to take mdma again and was wondering if anyone has any advise for me or whether you think I'll be okay on it. Generally I'm fine just getting drunk but I would love to very occasionally roll. Has anyone tried mdma with this kind of anxiety?? sorry for the long explanation :(

Stop all drugs and help your brain to be healed.

In my opinion if you consume mdma again you will have a MAD ltc...

Stay clear 2-3 years