• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking MDMA while Nauseous?

Lsme

Greenlighter
I've been planning to take a capsule of MDMA tonight, but this morning I woke up, smoked a bowl and then had my vision go black for a few seconds and threw up a few times. I went back to bed and when I smoked weed again I got a little bit nauseous. I'm not going to smoke again today since I think it's related now, and I'm still a little off and I'm pretty much sober now. But would taking the MDMA around 9:30 tonight be a bad idea? I'd just be chilling at home in my room with a friend who will be sober. Guardians should be home, but will leave me alone. I have work tomorrow at 2, but I should be asleep by 3 am since sleep was no problem with an identical cap before.

Edit: I have a history of the vision thing happening though, I have fluid behind my eyes but haven't seen a neurologist in a few years since I moved, and it hasn't been a problem. Will that be an issue? It hasn't been in previous trips and the one time I did MDMA.

Literally did what you are about to do last night, I'll post a picture of my pupils and tell you that it was a fucking awesome night.

Don't forget to stay hydrated and cool, because temperature is known to increase the speed in which you develop neurological symptoms and being nauseas you may already have an elevated temperature. Offsetting it when you know you have it though is easy if planned for and arguably better due to your readiness to safeguard yourself anyway.

https://imgur.com/gCkdlIp.

I've been ill with the flu the past few days and was feeling fairly nauseas last night but I sipped Down a lemsip and got a friend in the phone that I hadn't spoke to for a while and did a few lines, ended on about 680mg of decent Street mandy

Nausea gone, had a brilliant solo roll with a chat to an old lost friend and feel fine with no comedown today. 10/10. If images aren't allowed or anyone thinks it's unsafe for me to post I'll remove it or mods feel free too

Just came here for the fails:
1. Decent street Mandy -680 mg
2. Post a pick of self on drugs. OSPEC FAIL

1. Let me clarify, when I say decent Street mandy I go for decent meaning better than I expected it to be, and possibly better than the average across other samples.
2. You'll find worse photos of me than that on my Facebook mate, we are in a world that's constantly being watched mate, people getting all worried about online safety, while in sure their views are valid, I feel are a little old and outdated. I simply don't care, and doubt I'll ever see any consequences from it.

I'm simply younger, and whether you see thT as young and reckless I don't really care, im just here to have fun with the one life I'm given :)