• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking MDMA again after a 4 years alone.

TheGerm

Greenlighter
Hey people!

You guys think it's a good idea to take some MDMA again after 4 years but this time alone?

I currently live with my dad and he will be gone for 2 days and I want take some MDMA and just listen to some music and have some time alone. I also have a leader position at my current job which I can't neglect.
I will take the pills on a Friday evening so I have all weekend until 11 PM Sunday to get my shit together.
The reason why I am asking is, if it's going to be a good idea to do it alone and if I should be alright. I took MDMA about 6 times before, 4 pills was the highest amount I took one night (Purity unknown) which gave me a pretty hard time the next coupe of days in terms of mentality, health and concentration.

I'm afraid I will not be able to preform well on the job, people get a clue and I get to take a drug test which will then end with a termination.
Then there is my Dad, who has a history of drug abuse and is now a Chrichtian which condemns any sort of drug or alcohol. I don't want to mess it up with either one since I love and need my Job as well as my Dad.

So, you guys think I should be fine IF I buy 2 pills of MDMA, test them for purity, take all the recommended supplement and go by the rules?

I really miss the feeling and the clarity it comes with. I need some time to flush my brain and all the stress and get clear with myself and my consciousness.

Thanks for any answers.

Anonymous -----> MED

Hi TheGerm, pleas log out of your original account when posting in anonymous.

Welcome to BL :D

If you take those safety precautions and you have the whole weekend to recover, you should be just fine. But, if you're feeling uncertain, why not just take one pill? Then you can be sure you won't have problems, and after a four-year break it should give you a nice buzz. You can always try a higher dose next time.

So, you guys think I should be fine IF I buy 2 pills of MDMA, test them for purity, take all the recommended supplement and go by the rules?

It does depend on how much MDMA is in each pill tbh. If they're average 80-120mg pills then two should be no issue. But if they're blasters (150-250mg) then two could be a bit too much and risk a significant comedown. Once you've tested them try to find the estimated dosage on pillreports and go from there. To minimize the risk of a significant comedown I'd limit the overall intake to 250mg maximum. That's at least worked well in my experiences.

Also, why did you stop taking the drug for 4 years? Was there a very significant reason or did you just want to? If it was because you abused the drug and found the bad side then I'd say it's more likely this experience will cause a comedown. But tbh the chances of you not being fully recovered after a few days at a dosage of say 200-300mg (average estimate of 2 average pills) is still quite unlikely. What was the comedown like you in your previous experiences? Would it be long-lasting and significant enough to affect day-to-day life?

I'm also skeptical of taking the drug alone but I've never actually tried it. I'm just basing my skepticism on one time at a festival where I decided to go back to my tent while I was still rolling hard and was just chilling there alone desperately craving for some social interaction. Being alone on MDMA is just all wrong for me. I find a lot of the pleasure of the drug comes from sharing the experience with others. But others here have vouched that it can be used successfully and enjoyably alone at home.

Being alone on MDMA is just all wrong for me. I find a lot of the pleasure of the drug comes from sharing the experience with others.

This. There are plenty of drugs that are good, even better/deeper when alone. MDMA is not one of them.

While rolls alone are pretty fun and can be introspective, on pure MDMA I always find myself seeking out company. At that point I don't care whether or not it's sober company or people that are rolling as well. So you could try it out alone, if you really don't want to do it with company, but if possible I'd try to find a rolling companion. So far I've rolled alone 3 times and two times I ended up seeking out friends and one time when that wasn't possible, I called up someone and had a very lengthy phone conversation :D above all, make sure you test your shit beforehand. In case you don't test and it turns out to be something harmful being alone would be far from ideal

When my hippy first tried mdma, it was a pressed pill so no telling what it was, he was quite nervous too as before that point he had only used marijuana infrequently. This first time was with three friends all taking the same pill and we had such a great time walking around our neighborhood and just being outdoors together.

The first time I tried tested crystal mdma was 150mg and again was nervous, however he can tell you this is exactly how your experience will be, you will take your pill and the anxiety will stay until you start to roll. For the first 10-20m this anxiety may get worse as did for hippy and his friends, but then all the sudden the veil will lift and you will be flying with euphoria so strong you will laugh that you were even slightly worried.

After consuming mdma between 10-15 anywhere from 100mg - 400mg in a night, I can tell you he has not once had a negative time. Although sometimes rolling face can be overwhelming during the peak if you take too much, it always balances out and is a great time. My hippy usually feels a bit tired and worn out the next day, with a slightly more "blah" attitude, but has never had a comedown so bad it has affected him from not going to work or school, and NO one will suspect drug use unless you do not sleep, your pupils are still dilated, or you just look like a mess. At most they would think you were just tired, or worn out.

Like others have said, he has never rolled alone but he constantly seeks and wants other human interaction when on mdma. You will crave to seek people and express yourself, and to feel their vibes.

Take it and have fun!

When my hippy first tried mdma, it was a pressed pill so no telling what it was, he was quite nervous too as before that point he had only used marijuana infrequently. This first time was with three friends all taking the same pill and we had such a great time walking around our neighborhood and just being outdoors together.

The first time I tried tested crystal mdma was 150mg and again was nervous, however he can tell you this is exactly how your experience will be, you will take your pill and the anxiety will stay until you start to roll. For the first 10-20m this anxiety may get worse as did for hippy and his friends, but then all the sudden the veil will lift and you will be flying with euphoria so strong you will laugh that you were even slightly worried.

After consuming mdma between 10-15 anywhere from 100mg - 400mg in a night, I can tell you he has not once had a negative time. Although sometimes rolling face can be overwhelming during the peak if you take too much, it always balances out and is a great time. My hippy usually feels a bit tired and worn out the next day, with a slightly more "blah" attitude, but has never had a comedown so bad it has affected him from not going to work or school, and NO one will suspect drug use unless you do not sleep, your pupils are still dilated, or you just look like a mess. At most they would think you were just tired, or worn out.

Like others have said, he has never rolled alone but he constantly seeks and wants other human interaction when on mdma. You will crave to seek people and express yourself, and to feel their vibes.

Take it and have fun!

One more thing, two days is beyond enough for the physical side effects to be gone, the only effect that may linger will be your mindset and if anything it will be more negative than normal but hippy and has friends have never gone through a full on suicidal incapacitating depression after rolling one night. However roll multiple nights in a row and you will know what hell is like!