• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking MDMA 12 hours after last Adderall dose?

yo0123yo

Bluelighter
I have had one of my buddies tell me to be careful when using the two within such a close time frame because of something to do with serotonin or dopamine release? My last dose was 40mg 12 hours ago and the amount of MDMA is a fire .15g. Thanks for all your advice and input

Do you take Adderall regularly? MDMA is primarily a releaser of serotonin and Adderall moreso of NE and dopamine but there is some overlap. Ive heard many say amphetamine can dull the MDMA experience but never found that to be true personally.

The biggest thing you're going to have to look for when taking MDMA or any ATS mixed with another is the extreme dehydration and body temperature increase you're going to experience. Just be sure to drink a metric ass ton of water, and some vitamin supplements wouldn't hurt either.

I always experienced dull effects from MDMA when I had already been consuming Amphetamines, like Adderall, regularly. When I would truly abuse Amphetamines hard, I could get close to zero perceived effects from MDMA.

On the other hand, if I took maybe 20mg - 40mg of Amphetamine simultaneously with the MDMA, the onset and high from both are just more intense and in my opinion, pleasurable.

I really don't know how safe it is to combine these two. I was young and had little understanding of this sort of stuff.