• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking MDA or MDMA for NYE - have questions

delta_nine

Greenlighter
The wife and I have four, 7 year old capsules of what we thought was MDMA (we bought 6 of them a while back but never got around to taking them). A few years ago we gave 2 of them to a drug experienced friend who after tripping, thought they were actually MDA and not MDMA
Regardless, were planning on taking them tomorrow night for NYE - just a quiet night at home with a fire in the fireplace, some music, and our cats. I've taken MDMA a few times before but it's been over 25 years and my wife has never taken it.

So I just have a few questions:

I'm assuming it's best to take on an empty stomach? How long should we wait after we eat dinner?
If we want to take a second hit, how long should we wait?
I seem to remember something about chocolate and/or vitamin C enhancing the MDMA trip? Is this true and if so, does it apply to MDA as well?
Marijuana and/or alcohol a good idea while under the effects?
Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help

You should really get a reagent test kit and test your substance (the Simons reagent can differentiate MDMA and MDA), as it is quite difficult to give advice without knowing exactly what you're taking, and we also don't know what dose is in these caps (maybe you should empty them out and weigh them?)

For MDMA you want 2 mg per kg of body weight, so myself being 65kg would dose 130mg. If you want to redose it is best to do this between 1-2 hours after you take your first dose, and you should only really be taking about half the amount you took the first time.

MDA is more intense and should probably be dosed around 1.5 mg/kg, it is known to give more of a comedown / give your brain a rougher time and it also lasts much longer, so a redose is probably not recommended or required with MDA.

Whatever the substance is, you should consume it on an empty stomach so forget about the chocolate (if anything it's just going to worsen absorption). You should leave 3 hours from the last time you ate to the point that you take your dose. Vitamin C is known to protect the brain from MDMA but it will raise the pH of your stomach acid and slow absorption which could potentially dull the effects. Normally it is advised if you are taking vitamin C to take an antacid like tums 30 mins before you drop, then take the vitamin C 1-2 hours into the roll. There are however more effective supplements for protecting the body from MDxx and info on them can be found at rollsafe.org

Do not combine any MDxx substance with alcohol as it will dull the effects and make the negatives worse. Cannabis is very nice in the few hours before you drop and after the peak, and during the comedown. But you should aim to be sober from the cannabis by the time you take your dose and not have any more until after the peak as cannabis at those points usually just dulls the experience.

My MDMA high is kicking in as I write this. Managed to fix it at last minute. I'm alone for the greater part of NYE but that's okay. Imma smoke a big aft joint later and wait until my mate finishes worj in 6-7 hours so I can go chil with him. Happy fucking holidays

My MDMA high is kicking in as I write this. Managed to fix it at last minute. I'm alone for the greater part of NYE but that's okay. Imma smoke a big aft joint later and wait until my mate finishes worj in 6-7 hours so I can go chil with him. Happy fucking holidays

Have a nice roll buddy :)