• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking M30 for the first time

Thedrugsaredoingme

Greenlighter
Hello there, quick question...i have a pretty good heroin tolerance, as that is my DOC. If I was to take half of one of those little blue M30 pills, will I be ok? As far as ODing goes...and then would I be able to go back to using heroin right after or will I not be able to get high of heroin after taking half of the M30?

Hello there, quick question...i have a pretty good heroin tolerance, as that is my DOC. If I was to take half of one of those little blue M30 pills, will I be ok? As far as ODing goes...and then would I be able to go back to using heroin right after or will I not be able to get high of heroin after taking half of the M30?

The blue m30s going around the US are notoriously straight fentanyl, and they can be very strong. 1/4 of a pill would obliterate me when I had low tolerance, very strong, but not the best quality of high.

I would start with 1/4 pill

doing fent will not prevent you from getting high on heroin, but it will increase your tolerance

Just be very careful, there are a lot of bunk m30s that look identical to the real ones flooding the market. These have fetnyl which can easily kill someone especially someone opiate naive. Best to get a test kit, or if you have a couple to waste, try smoking it off foil in extremely small segments. I've personally ODed off these.

The blue m30s going around the US are notoriously straight fentanyl, and they can be very strong. 1/4 of a pill would obliterate me when I had no tolerance, very strong, but not the best quality of high.

I would start with 1/4 pill

doing fent will not prevent you from getting high on heroin, but it will increase your tolerance
Yeah, I was told when I bought it that it was a pressed pill. Straight up fent. Do you know what the high is like? Ive done a lot of reading about using fent to get high and what the high is like but have read a lot of different opinions. I mean, is it like the warm fuzzy feeling high or is it just like a knock you out for a few hours high? I really wanna take the damn thing but im incredibly scared haha

Just be very careful, there are a lot of bunk m30s that look identical to the real ones flooding the market. These have fetnyl which can easily kill someone especially someone opiate naive. Best to get a test kit, or if you have a couple to waste, try smoking it off foil in extremely small segments. I've personally ODed off these.
This one is def fent. I was told that when I bought it. I was told to take half, as most of his customers who buy it dont really use opiates and they take a half and are fine....but im still too scared

Do you know what the high is like? Ive done a lot of reading about using fent to get high and what the high is like but have read a lot of different opinions. I mean, is it like the warm fuzzy feeling high or is it just like a knock you out for a few hours high? I really wanna take the damn thing but im incredibly scared haha

I'm not sure which fent analogue was in those pills but it definitely was not Fent, most of these pressed pills are fent analogues.

The high is very strong physically. You will get all your typical opioid like effects. It's just not truly warm or euphoric like heroin or other opioids. It feels empty. It will satisfy your heroin addiction, but it will seem boring to you.

I wouldn't be that scared of it if you really do have a heroin tolerance (assuming you're talking about just one pill here).

I would be scared of it, even if you do. They are dosed really high, as opposed to even adulterated heroin, which I'm sure I've had as well. Id say they are only suitable for smoking or volumetric dosing

Hey... just want to welcome you to BL (officially). ;)
My first thoughts:
Throw the MFs away. For reals. Why? I am not sure how many friends/family I have lost to opioids. ~3/4 were accidental ODs and these from fent analogues. The number of deaths rose sharply when fent hit the streets of america - and everywhere else.
Be scared of this; it is a cold hug that can easily keep you asleep. If ya gotta try 'em... take as little as possible and do not drive or operate any machinery!
Take care. Hope to see ya around.
Peace

I have pretty good H tolerance & I find pill DO NOT work anymore whatsoever! The only time I do take them is when I'm going through withdrawal waiting for my guy to show, I'll take a 20mg & all's that does is take the edge off. But no NOT worth taking for a high with a heroin tolerance!

I have pretty good H tolerance & I find pill DO NOT work anymore whatsoever! The only time I do take them is when I'm going through withdrawal waiting for my guy to show, I'll take a 20mg & all's that does is take the edge off. But no NOT worth taking for a high with a heroin tolerance!
Yeah i found that to be the case as well!

Crazy that you can't even buy a classic Roxy 30 anymore. I remember when they were $5. The M30's and A215's were everywhere. You can't buy anything anymore that isn't cut/pressed with Fent. At times I miss drugs but I guess I'm also glad I did it back in the "good ole days".

Yeah where i live in northern Arizona, those M box 30s have been flooding the market here & they are all straight fentynal pills. A lot of people do like them tho..mainly the ones who have a daily Heroin habit. I've noticed that they aren't very consistent tho.. like 1 pill could be strong as fuck have you nodding and All that, and the next pill will barely get you well if you're currently withdrawaling from Heroin. I believe it's because the Fentynal is not evenly pressed. Some pills just have more then others.

i snagged up 500 and they were a perfect baby blue, those were awesome. grabbed 1000 more and they were more white than blue, those ones didnt do shit.