• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking LSD

I get all those effects from just about any strong amount of polydrug use. I thought lsd was susposed to cause hallucinations ie seeing thing in the abscence of sensory input not just strong changes in your perception of sensory input?

I get all those effects from just about any strong amount of polydrug use. I thought lsd was susposed to cause hallucinations ie seeing thing in the abscence of sensory input not just strong changes in your perception of sensory input?

Maybe I didn't describe it well enough but it's definitely beyond simple poly drug use. You have objects breathing and color changes from just any poly drug use?

2.5 cm..that's an inch. Most blotters are about 6,7 mm square.

whoops

my bad

most blotters are 2.5 inches is what I was getting at ... take the math from there ... I've had a few too many tonight :p but 2cm^2 is a little small for a blotter

keeping in mind that we're not supposed to have identification threads, i.e. we can't possibly tell you what you took, there's still some possible value of general information here--

if the thing is unperforated, well, one can probably get another 19 doses or whatever out of a sheet by making them slightly smaller; if it's perforated, then size is pretty standardized. so who knows? it's one of the less important factors, really, but worth remarking on, especially if what's circulating is starting to change from what things used to be (time was, you could take a crisp [U.S.] bill, fold it according to certain landmarks, and use it a guide to rip more or less perfectly sized sheets off of larger 'sheets' of LSD infused paper)