View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking lsd two days in a row

estxcvii

Greenlighter
Okay, so I'm in a weird position. I took a single tab last night and felt nothing, no intense body high, no visuals. Would I be able to take 2 tabs from a different plug tonight and be able to trip?

No, its not likely that you will unless the first tab actually had nothing on it. Always space your trips out with at least two weeks in between, if not longer.

If you literally felt nothing then there shouldn't be any tolerance. If there is, minimal at that.

Don't mean to riff on ya man, but that's some bunk doses ya got bro!

Quality dose will get you more than tuned in off a single tab man!

Bummer mi amigo.

Last edited:
Yes 2 would be enough assuming you know it is quality.

Rule of thumb is you need to take twice as much if dosing consecutive days in a row which is never advised but when did good advice stop a drug user intent on using? Ask yourself what kind of user you are for me. This will help prevent something like this from happening again.

Edit: I'm typing on my phone sorry for double posting and changing posts lol.

How well did you know your source? Is testing blotter something you would consider if you didn't get it from someone you trust like a great friend or family member?

Ok. I am speaking things way off-topic here and editing them out hahaha.

I'm done with this thread.

Know your source, kid.

Last edited:
Man i have tripped 3 days in a row, waited 2 days then tripped 2 times in 2 days after that.

Tolerance is simply a guideline, "your tolerance will go up with use" just means you need to take moar.

Ive actually had this situation, take 1 and not get really anything, the next day i took 2-3 i think of the same tabs and tripped fairly hard. Was weird, as if just doing one on its own didnt hit threshhold.

If you took it and felt nothing, it was either fake or got ruined somehow.
But since you felt nothing, yes you should be able to trip.
If it were me I would take 2 anyways just to be safe. Just incase there actually was acid on the tab, just not enough to make you trip.

I'm on probation so I eat my fair share of cid/shrooms. I know you can trip the next day. You just need to at least double your dose. If I take 1 one monday, then if I want to trip Tuesday I'll take 3.
If you just double your dose, your trip still won't match the intensity of the previous trip. So I like to take just a bit more than double.