View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking LSD after mushrooms

Soul Garden

Bluelighter
I have acquired my first two tabs of "strong lsd". These are supposedly triple the strength of average LSD tabs. (Triple dipped?) On Sunday I took maybe 15g p cubensis fresh. Today (Wednesday), I took 25g p. Cubensis fresh. If I take a tab of LSD tomorrow or possibly both, will I still feel the effects? Should I wait a few days? I'm very excited and still have not fulfilled my psychedelic journey. I'm ready to take a true trip.

Wait two weeks for tolerance to fully reset; wait a month if you really want it to be profound; wait a whole year if you want to truly be thrown on your ass. It's as simple as that. Tolerance builds quickly.

Okay, well I'm waiting a week. Can I store them at room temperature wrapped in tinfoil and placed in a 2 plastic baggies?

The tabs? Yeah. I've been storing some tabs at room temp, wrapped in foil, then placed in a pill bottle in the dark for a few months now, and every time I try them they've been the same potency. LSD doesn't degrade as readily as people originally believed.