• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Taking kratom with H or other full opiates

roche45

Greenlighter
Hey Folks!

Do you need to wait to take Kratom to help with opiate withdrawals, like you do for suboxone? Can I take with H or at least right after my last shot? 🙏

In other words, does kratom cause P/WD symptoms at all?

Kratom is not known to cause PWD. It's binding affinity is lower than all other opioids, so it wont boot other things off the receptors. It's antagonist properties are negligible.

You can take it immediately or mix.

Beautiful I appreciate the feedback guys 🙏. My last M30 I will be early this evening (5pm edt) and was going to take like 3 grams of kratom now too just to see how body reacts as a) want to expose body to kratom prior to the morning when I’m starting to get sick and b) perhaps it will enhance the effects or prolong effects of any fenty left in my body this evening.

Never have taken Kratom before so nice to know I can introduce it whenever.

I suppose last question is - if ultimate goal is to get back onto suboxone…what’s the best plan of attack if my last M30 is consumed (snorted) at say 5pm edt today? Should I go right into taking kratom for a couple days until iI switch over to suboxone…stay on the kratom for a week+ and make switch later…does it matter?

I guess then would be curious to know how long I have to stop kratom before switching to the suboxone to avoid P/WD’s…

Any advice would be appreciated. I have some Xani bars, plenty of gabbies, clonidine and of course the kratom and sub.

Depending on your level of dependence and the quality of your kratom, it's likely not going to totally cover your withdrawal symptoms. But it will be a lot better than nothing or PWD from going straight to subs too soon.

Kratom is only so powerful. It can cover withdrawals from say a moderate oxy habit, but kinda pales in comparison to heroin or fentanyl.

Kratom extracts (OPMS black/MIT 45) hold a lot more weight than powder, so you might want to look into those.

I would just use the kratom to get on subs as quickly as possible while avoiding precip.

But you won't get precipitated withdrawals from kratom -> subs

Kratom is only so powerful. It can cover withdrawals from say a moderate oxy habit
200mg a day habit and when I cant get oxy I will use the shot of kratom and believe it or not, it works and gives me a buzz while keeping withdrawals away. If your gonna go to subs from oxy it help give your more time between your last dose and your first dose of subs, thus lowering your chance of PWD
Also I use the gold OPMS and I tried the black and it was too strong for me, meaning I got nauseated and dizzy

Also I use the gold OPMS and I tried the black and it was too strong for me, meaning I got nauseated and dizzy
I also prefer the gold, even if I use the black in what should be the same dose.

I'm pretty sure gold is made with red/sedating strains (higher levels of 7-OH and pseudoindoxil), and black is probably made with white or green (more stimulating, more side effects).

They're full spectrum extracts. Black has 375mg extract, gold is 195mg IIRC

Right on - I have a couple of those little liquid bottles of MIT45 extra super strong (1300mg it says)

Also have a red bottle of 500 capsules called Red Borneo.

And yes and am totally cognizant of the fact that if it was that good or strong and helpful it wouldn’t be sold at head shops:)

Long time opiate addict here (old school oxy guy to black tar heroin as was out west in SD for majority of prime using days) and was on subs for like 10 yrs and relapsed during Covid and got quick hard lesson in fenty and finally got clean about 15 months ago. Nowadays, as often as every 2-3 weeks lately, will score some fenty powder or M30’s and use about 4-6 M30’s a day for 6 days in a row this time around. Usually experience moderate withdrawals and take 2mg of sub at around 18-24 hr mark after similar runs to this. Sub really doesn’t do shit at first and typically will take 2 mg every 4-6 hrs for the couple days or so until feel some relief…Honestly for me the subs don’t usually help at all until at least like the 48-72 hr mark, providing maybe a speck of relief but doesn’t provide true relief until like the 3-5 day mark after my last fenty dose.

Anyway, that’d my lil sob story and hopefully that extra context provides you sympathetic souls 🙏 give me more detailed advice for my specific situation.

Much appreciated
Roche20

Last edited:
Honestly for me the subs don’t usually help at all until at least like the 48-72 hr mark
Fetty is fat soluble from my understanding meaning it staying in your system longer like THC.......Thats what I found but im an idiot and I through myself in PWD a couple times which ended in the ER and me screaming in pain and believe it or not, giving me morphine

Depending on your level of dependence and the quality of your kratom, it's likely not going to totally cover your withdrawal symptoms. But it will be a lot better than nothing or PWD from going straight to subs too soon.

Kratom is only so powerful. It can cover withdrawals from say a moderate oxy habit, but kinda pales in comparison to heroin or fentanyl.

Kratom extracts (OPMS black/MIT 45) hold a lot more weight than powder, so you might want to look into those.

I would just use the kratom to get on subs as quickly as possible while avoiding precip.

But you won't get precipitated withdrawals from kratom -> subs
This comment is TRUTH. I second this.