View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking half a tab of 25-i?

mr noah

Greenlighter
Is this the best way to avoid an overdose on 25-i? I'm very nervous to take the entire tab but I hear that 25-i gets too much of a negative stigma because of irresponsible users. Advice?

BTW, i don't know what my tab actually is i'm assuming its 25-i, but should I just swallow the tab in case it's LSD?

Irresponsible users causing stigma? More like 25i's inherent unpredictability and uncertain LD50 and uncertain causes of death, all at "recreational" doses.

If it tastes like anything just spit it out, and if it is tasteless, then keep it in. Easiest way to differentiate on the fly between LSD and NBOMe compounds.

Hi noah!

If you don't know how much is on the tab, I'd bet it's around 1mg (1000ug) or less. This is enough to give you a pleasant ride and it won't hurt you. If it is 1000ug and you cut it in half and only take 500ug, you won't feel very much and will have wasted your tab. So I'd recommend taking the whole thing.

As LSD and 25-i will both be sublingually activited, go ahead and take it sublingually anyhow so you don't risk it. If it's NBOMe, you'll begin noticing that anywhere it touches feels weird, numb-ish and chemically.

Okay, I forgot to respond to the "it can kill you" stuff. If you got it from a reputable source or made it yourself and are comfortable with your chemistry ability, you should have no problems. If you picked it up from some sketchy dealer on the side of the road, ditch that shit asap. I'm not here to discuss how you got it or what you got, I'm just letting you know that if it was well made and well laid, you'll have a nice trip.

I've taken at separate times 5 tabs, 7 tabs, 4 tabs and multiple times 1 tab. I've never died yet.

Last edited:
Mons00n's advice ^ is very dangerous and bad advice.

If you don't know how much is on the tab, I'd bet it's around 1mg (1000ug) or less. This is enough to give you a pleasant ride and it won't hurt you. If it is 1000ug and you cut it in half and only take 500ug, you won't feel very much and will have wasted your tab. So I'd recommend taking the whole thing.

There's no way to know how much is on his tab, so don't guess. Telling him he should take the whole thing is not good harm reduction in this situation. If it was 1000ug of 25i-Nbome on the tab, half that will be definitely noticable.

If you got it from a reputable source or made it yourself and are comfortable with your chemistry ability, you should have no problems. If you picked it up from some sketchy dealer on the side of the road, ditch that shit asap.

There is nothing about getting Nbomes from a reputable source that makes them safer. Nbomes are Nbomes are Nbomes and they have a dangerous track record. The vast majority of users don't have problems, but on the other hand this is one of the few classes of psychedelic compounds that has caused medical inconveniences such as death.

Please read the NBOMe warning here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/724566-Important-NBOMe-warning-Taking-unknown-blotters-sold-as-LSD

Hi noah!

I disagree, 500ug of 25i is definitely an active dose unless you have very high psychedelic tolerance, when I first started getting into NBOMes a couple of years ago most UK vendors were selling tabs around this dose which worked well. If he finds the high underwhelming he can always drop the other half later. 1000ug at once is an intense dose for someone inexperienced with the drug and it could be too much for him.

The vast majority of users don't have problems, but on the other hand this is one of the few classes of psychedelic compounds that has caused medical inconveniences such as death.

The way you phrased that had me loling hard. "Oh man, this sure is inconvenient; I'm dead! Damn it, shouldn't have eaten that poisonous tasting tab!"

swallowing is not going to weaken 25i
anyway
500 mics is strong,
I take a bit less (300) less if I am interested in it for a quick dip into a more colorful space
500 and more gets my body in knots.

Also some tabs are 1200 mics and one shipment I got was 1500 mics - those I cut into 1/6th's

I disagree, 500ug of 25i is definitely an active dose unless you have very high psychedelic tolerance, when I first started getting into NBOMes a couple of years ago most UK vendors were selling tabs around this dose which worked well. If he finds the high underwhelming he can always drop the other half later. 1000ug at once is an intense dose for someone inexperienced with the drug and it could be too much for him.
I'm finding this very interesting... From my experience, 1mg was only enough to give me slight OEVs, no CEV and a small body high.
The amount it took for me to start getting intense visuals was around 3mg. That was an experience for sure. I could have a pretty high tolerance to this, my tab could have had a much smaller amount than I had suspected or I could just be correct; either way, if a quantity as small as 1mg is gonna kill the fella, he might as well get his full moneys worth out of it.

There's no way to know how much is on his tab, so don't guess. Telling him he should take the whole thing is not good harm reduction in this situation. If it was 1000ug of 25i-Nbome on the tab, half that will be definitely noticable.
You're absolutely right, and I shouldn't have guessed. I was just saying that because it seems like most tabs I see are between 900-1200, so 1000 is a good bet.

I do want to mention that having discussed this with someone who is, shall we say "in the field," his opinion was as follows:
NBOMe is not dangerous if taken in the correct dosages. There are instances of deaths occurring, and largely they're due to improper usage. (He referenced a girl snorting 0.3g and a bathroom chemist attempting to synthesize his own from a similar chemical and selling it afterwards, resulting in a number of deaths)
I can't tell you if this is true or not, but I can tell you that I took 7mg and came out on the other end fine.

I don't recommend taking NBOMes from anyone who you don't trust with your life, I do recommend checking your acid to make sure it's acid, and I also say that if you are at all hesitant you should entirely avoid this substance.

I got a legit sample of I and c half dosed both becuase I was afraid of the stories. The the I was a real let down after saything f the half the E was more pleasing. still a sketchy one. just knw your limit. I wont be accepting freebies of these samples anymore in the future.

You wouldn't need more than 500 mcg of NBOMe, if it's complexed. I think MonsOOn must have been using uncomplexed ones if he was taking 3 mg.

From my experience, 1mg was only enough to give me slight OEVs, no CEV and a small body high.
The amount it took for me to start getting intense visuals was around 3mg.

I'd consider 1mg to be a strong dose, it gives me intense visuals and a lot of bodily energy that needs to be channeled properly. The most I've ever done is 1.3mg and I doubt I'll ever go that high again. I'd be afraid to do 3mg 8(

You wouldn't need more than 500 mcg of NBOMe, if it's complexed. I think MonsOOn must have been using uncomplexed ones if he was taking 3 mg.

Not true. I'm not using complexed material and 500ug works well for me.