• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking Fake M30s Safely

Freebluejay

Greenlighter
Received some m30s and I have some questions as to the authenticity. They may be pressed, but the color doesn’t look at solid as it probably should be and some other things. If it is laced with fentanyl, is there a safe way to take it? I was thinking of crushing (to avoid hot spots) and then weighing and taking very small amounts hour by hour, but have literally zero experience in this department and was hoping for some helpful insight/ideas from anyone willing to offer up their knowledge.

Last edited:
Assume they are fentanyl, because they probably are.

The safest way to dose would be volumetric dosing. https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Volumetric_liquid_dosing

And yes, they will raise your tolerance, but it's hard to say by how much.

Thanks @Snafu in the Void

This is the hard truth. One must assume that any pill or substance acquired from anyone other than someone licensed to dispense it, is fake. In the current climate, the active ingredient in these fakes is most often Fentanyl or one of the common Fentanyl analogs. The ingredient isn't nearly as important as one assumption:

This pill contains a powerful Opioid agonist that is capable of killing you. It's processed by individuals lacking the scruples or necessity to protect an end-user's safety. Whether Fentanyl or not, there is a potentially lethal dose of an Opioid contained therein.

Since its a new source and unfamiliar product consider starting small.. only add to your dose once the come up period for fents have been exceeded and you know what your dealing with. Oral?

With all the people dying and Oding on fent they are just looking out 4 you Freebluejay,, hope to see you around BL

Totally agree to assume anything in it could be lethal.

To the point about prescribing, wouldn’t that be irrelevant if it was pressed and not made with the intent of being distributed through a legitimate pharmacy? None the less, absolutely agree to assume anything in it could be harmful and especially when not going through legal channels of production.

Have they stopped making oc pills altogether? Even illegitimately?
No they still make straight oxycodone pills and doctors still prescribe, but it's usually only in severe circumstances. Usually in smaller doses like 5-10mg, but I imagine the legitimate 30mg IR and OP 40s-80s have to be around somewhere, likely being used in pain management clinics or on people with terminal illness. They've definitely cracked down. 5 years ago I could get legitimate 30mg OC IRs, and 40mg Oxymorphone relatively easily, although they were pricey. Nowadays, fent has taken over everything.

I would advise you to either 1) crush it into powder like you said, take the smallest amount possible to gain an effect and go from there or 2) use liquid volumetric dosing as others have suggested.

I read your thread in drug culture. Then it was deleted. Then re-opened. Now deleted by you again for good this time.

Did you post that your script was coming this week ( the OC's ) and you just had to get over the hump for the next few days?

Or are you not going to get any scripts at all anymore?

Is that why you went for the fake oxy presses? From reading your now deleted thread I'm going to assume that you are going to take these to ease the pain issues that you are having. Now you know they have fent in them. Good for you for testing them.

All I can say is go easy. Take as little as possible to address your pain. Don't try and get high with them. I know you know this already but people are dropping like flies. And some EMT's are saying that even Narcan isn't helping. Some fent OD's need like 4 shots. Don't use alone. Have your husband near by IF you take them.

Good luck.

I’m not anywhere close to a hard-line counsellor approach. The fent pressed pills I would suppose would increase your tolerance above your current legal-script tolerance. The high would be short lasting and requiring constant redosing to stay well if dependant. I’m glad you used test strip to confirm yourself that it’s indeed fentanyl.

Does your friend know how and would be ready to give you 1,2,3, vials of Narcan and do CPR on you in the event that you did OD?

This year I did intense CPR after injecting couple vials of Narcan on someone for 5 minutes straight while praying that the ambulance would get here already.

You haven’t used the Benzo test strips on the fent yet. So much Benzo-dope out there that increases respiratory depression than just straight fent.

Thank you, deficiT

Is there anything inherently dangerous about fentanyl in an oral (dissolved) form? It is a VERY strong opiate, but theoretically if taking a low enough dose, is it still as scary to consume? I read somewhere on here that someone said it gave them a “dirty” high. I have no idea what that means

When administered in a clinical setting, fentanyl is consider a fair bit safer than other opioids (like morphine, oxycodone etc) because of it's tendency to cause less respiratory depression at equivalent (equianalgesic) doses. What makes it so dangerous however in its non-clinical street drug manifestation is it's extreme potency and the inconsistent purity/concentration with which it's found in street drugs.

The high itself is far inferior to opioids like oxycodone or morphine. Fentanyl lacks the warmth and euphoria of opioids like oxycodone, instead having a colder more clinical/medicinal feel to it. It is strongly sedating so its more of a "lights out" kind of opioid. Granted, as an opioid, it still can promote feelings of well-being. When I was 16 years old my friends father died of cancer, and I helped myself to the leftover medication (morphine and fentanyl) that was about to be thrown away. The first time I wore one of the patches (a 100ug/hr patch; lucky I didn't die because they are the strongest ones they make) I got quite high. I remember smiling at my pillow. I was also pretty much entirely immobilized for days and had to pretend I had a stomach flu to stay home from school/hide my intense intoxication.

Arguably the most recreational use of those fentanyl pills are to smoke them (and in some regards is safer than oral administration since you can fine tune the experience and it is eliminated quickly). But if your use is strictly for pain then you won't want to smoke these. Then again, I get the sense that perhaps it's not just strictly for pain (which of course elicits no judgment from me 🤣).

Start at the equivalent amount of liquid as 1/20 a pill. If that feels like nothing double it in a few hours. Try to aim for relief of withdrawal. To measure accurately use a graduated oral syringe from a pharmacy (often free if you ask). Fent is plenty orally active luckily.

If you start noticing undue sedation but are still feeling withdrawals I would hold off on taking more could be a benzo or xylazine, both of which are known fent cuts these days.

Hold it under your tongue so it kicks in faster (to reduce the risk for redosing after not feeling anything). Aim for feeling alright, fentanyl tends to be less euphoric than traditional morphine based opiates, so be aware of that. Could be worth it to use more objective things like pupil size to assess how high you are.

Depending on the exact type or types of fent it may hold you for a shorter duration than oxy would.

If you are in the us (which I'm assuming because you are taking blues), narcan can be gotten easily pretty readily, at many pharmacies.

Ideally you would do this in the company of somebody who can get help if you need it.

We are kind of uptight about fent here because if you spend any large amount of time in this community you begin to see absences of folks whove od'd on fent. Hope you don't take it personally.

I guess one last thing, have you tried kratom? I don't know if it would give you enough relief, but some of the liquid shots can be quite strong and are of reliable strength.

Hi,

Thanks for responding. Yes, I did post before, but felt pretty jumped on. If you recall back to what was said, perhaps you might understand that?

I’ve known addicts in the past (and I’m not saying I’m not as I know I’ve developed some pretty high dependence at this point), and I feel like most of the people here give off a drug counselor vibe. A close relative of mine went through treatment and it just reminds me so much of his addiction counselor who was a no bullshit, no excuses, don’t want to hear it, too bad so sad kind of guy. Just not what I’m used to from the world I come from and I very much acknowledge my privilege. I’ve never wound up in “trouble” and so I’ve never had anyone come down hard on me for something like this.

I do have a script that will be ready in a little less than a week. After a super complicated surgery, I had to taper down very fast. I was medicated on really high doses (120mg a day) for almost a month and then they just dropped my script back to what I was pre-surgery. I couldn’t make that jump, but foolishly never talked to anyone about it (in retrospect that was really dumb and a really prideful thing to do). I just kept telling myself I’d keep making giant cuts week by week despite still having ongoing complications and exacerbated pain.

I don’t use opiates to lie back and catch some r&r. I use it so I can enjoy my life more by doing 100 demands in a day as opposed to 10. It has given me the ability to live a fairly normal life.

I’ve had these pills for a few days and I’m scared out of my mind to take anything. I know you’d say I should be. I’ve science experimented the shit out of them, but at a certain point, I need to make a decision as to whether it’s worth the risk or whether I need to dispose of the substance. I’ve read a lot of literature on fent and one thing that gives me the greatest pause is how quickly it may get processed by the body requiring redosing. If that’s the case, it a) may not do that much for my pain condition, and b) would send my tolerance through the roof if I kept redosing. It also makes me nervous that true hospitals and clinics don’t use oral fent so there’s no good way to ascertain what kind of dose I’d be taking without having the benefit of conversion charts, etc.

Ideally, I’d want to wind up just below my current OC dose. I’d have absolutely no way to guarantee that I wouldn’t be knocked out (even if not lethal) by the first experimental dose and no good way to know what constitutes small enough increments of redosing to try to build up to a good amount.

This ended up being so much longer than I had intended so if you stuck with me, thank you. I really DO appreciate any help or insight that anyone is willing to offer, and would appreciate additional patience with me as I’m new and learning the culture. I know it’s a lot to ask, but receiving the benefit of the doubt would be amazing. I’m a super straight shooter.
Glad to have you. Sorry your original post got a little heated. Sometimes people on here care TOO much. Consider yourself part of the gang.

Hope that you can find a happy medium with your pain issues and all the hassles of getting scripts. Hate to see anyone mess around with fent but people with pain issues have to have something. I don't blame anyone for going to the streets to ease their suffering. I would do the same. Recreational use is different than needing it to function. :love:

Would a 14 panel drug test from the store show benzos and/or anything else that is potentially harmful? Does it work with just dropping the substance in, or is it specific to the byproducts only meaning it would need to be metabolized through urine? Also, is there anything you guys can think of that might be in it that wouldn’t show up on the 14 panel test, that is if those type of tests work?
Those tests DO work but they test for a drugs metabolites in our urine. Codeine goes in as codeine but shows as morphine on the panel.

And no.....we can't put real cocaine or oxy or something in the test to test our drugs. Damn shame because more people would probably test their stuff beforehand. But those test kits are pretty pricey so maybe that wouldn't help much. Why buy a test kit for $30 when we can buy more drugs. ( only kidding ) :peperave:

Would a 14 panel drug test from the store show benzos and/or anything else that is potentially harmful? Does it work with just dropping the substance in, or is it specific to the byproducts only meaning it would need to be metabolized through urine? Also, is there anything you guys can think of that might be in it that wouldn’t show up on the 14 panel test, that is if those type of tests work?

Xylazine wouldn't show up in a 14 panel test. It is likely that benzos would show up due to shared structure, but a negative result couldn't rule anything out.

Pretty sure those tests look for metabolites.

If you don't mind a fee, you could send a pill into a drug testing service like dancesafe in US. They don't tell you dosages but they can tell you what's in the pills.

The first step to safely take m30 is to know exactly what it is composed of. How do we do this? Testing of course that would likely cost more than it is worth.
So no safe way really. My opinion.
Toss em :eek:

I don't know where they're coming from upstream but I recently stumbled across a connect who's getting true M30s. I quarter them ( to snort) and there's no hotspot,each quarter works the same. I know they aren't fent by the way my withdrawal begins. It isn't the 'let me die' level of WD, I keep my dose and tolerance down and skip days. I don't know if everyone gets the same sensations and symptoms in withdrawal but mine with fent involve feeling like I have shards of ice running through me. H WD is nothing like that.