• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Taking DXM before going to the dentist and receiving N2O..

TylerTheEraser

Greenlighter
I have heard that DXM and N2O is a great combo and than I remembered that I was going to be going to the dentist soon and that I will be receiving N2O gas to get my cavities removed so I was wondering if it would be safe to dose 300mg DXM before making my way to the Dentist so that when they give me the N2O I will be on a whole entire new level of tripping. What are your guys thoughts on this.. Has anyone else done this before? I've read plenty of trips involving N2O from balloons but I think when you get N2O at the dentist you receive a lot more because they mix it with oxygen so you can safely inhale a lot more than just straight N2O.

No just no last thing you want is a bad trip in that situation

Edit: you can buy laughing gas and whip cream canisters that you can fill a balloon or hit straight from a smoke shop easy.... You are obviously way to young to be trying to trip on things that ARE NOT psychedelics

@tacodude Im 17 fyi. I've done DXM about 20 times since I was 13 and never have I ever had a bad trip. Filling balloons isn't the same because you can't take as much at once without risking brain damage from lack of oxygen. They mix it with Oxygen at the dentist. Also I am currently on house arrest and can't go to work so I no longer have a source of income to actually purchase psychedelics.

No need to worry about lack of oxygen/"brain damage" when you take breaths without the balloon inbetween.

And I agree with tacodude and kleinerkiffer.
It's imho a very bad idea to trip at the dentist.
I took dxm alot...Was addicted to it and took doses up to 1200mg...and never had a bad trip but i wouldnt even take 120mg at the dentist.

I suggest you go sober to the dentist and enjoy the n2o without the dxm.