• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking drug test tomorrow for Suboxone Dr, how long for it to show up in my urine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yo0123yo

Bluelighter
So tomorrow will be my second visit with this suboxone physician and I know he makes all his patients take a urine drug test to make sure that Buprenorphine shows up so to show that his patients are taking it. Last time I showed positive for opiate and BUP, which confused the doc lol. Anyways, lately I've been getting my own fentanyl hcl powder and methyloxyacetyl fentanyl and making nasal sprays with them. I know that they both have EXTREMELY low half lives. I haven't taken suboxone since about three weeks ago and my appointment is in about 25 hours. My question is how long after I take it should it show up in my urine drug test?
Also when I have been on suboxone and had it in my system, I've taken a couple sprays of fentanyl and that easily boots the bupe off the receptors, so if I was to take fentanyl after taking suboxone, will the suboxone still show in my receptors since the fent boots it off? (I believe it does). Asking because I don't want to get cut off of suboxone just in case I won't be able to acquire any more fentanyl or carfentanil analogues so it would be nice to half the Subs to fall back on. I know for suboxone that I have to be I withdrawal to take it so I don't put myself into precipitated withdrawals. I've been on and off subs for about five years and using opioids a total of about 13 years now which sucks but is a bitch to give up. Thanks in advance to any responses, I greatly appreciate it.

Also forgot to add I'm scripted 8mg suboxone films taken 3x daily. So if I was to take 2mg would that be good enough to show in my urine even if I started ingesting fentanyl after the suboxone (I know it will get me high and blow through the suboxone blockade)? Thanks again everyone. Again, I should be having the urine test about 24 hours from now. Thanks again everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.