• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking coke abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffman1872

Greenlighter
I have got a stag weekend coming up in a couple months from UK to Amsterdam and wondering if there's any way to get a g of coke through customs/checks in luggage without getting caught? Aternatively could anyone tell me if its quite easy to get good coke when over in Amsterdam? TIA

I have got a stag weekend coming up in a couple months from UK to Amsterdam and wondering if there's any way to get a g of coke through customs/checks in luggage without getting caught? Aternatively could anyone tell me if its quite easy to get good coke when over in Amsterdam? TIA

i wouldn't ever take drugs through an airport, that's just bad news. I will also say the cocaine you get in AMS is as good or better than what you get in the UK. Pretty damn easy to find too. Sourcing is not allowed here though. In the interest of HR, I will say avoid street dealers though and try and buddy up to some younger locals that party, you're bound to get sorted.

i wouldn't ever take drugs through an airport, that's just bad news. I will also say the cocaine you get in AMS is as good or better than what you get in the UK. Pretty damn easy to find too. Sourcing is not allowed here though. In the interest of HR, I will say avoid street dealers though and try and buddy up to some younger locals that party, you're bound to get sorted.
Yeah I did think trying to take through airport would be a bit risky, thanks for the advice, will definitely keep that in mind, appreciated.

Personal amount rectally shouldn't be too intrusive (for the authorities to notice, maybe not for you). That'd be what I would do. If it's good enough to get into a prison, it should be good enough to get through an airport.

Please dont,ur gonna get INTO bigggg trouble if u get caught.Plus,there's better cocaine in Am than in the UK.so nyettttt.

This thread shouldn't even exsist. I think you know how terrible of an idea this is. Thats not a risk any sane person would even consider. Boo this man 😒😧😩

You'll be in deep shit if you get caught, which is very possible if they have drug dogs as a lot of airports do. Even if you hide it up your butt as someone else suggested. There's really no way to do this without taking a huge risk on getting caught and winding up on very serious charges. Also, it's definitely easy to get coke or any drug in Amsterdam from what I've heard, especially if you're out partying at clubs. Though, I'd say that as with anywhere else, it's safer to get it from someone you've become acquainted with to some extent anyways than from some random street dealer that you don't know at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.