• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking a Point and a Half of Suspected MDMA.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Now just to Clarifie THIS IS NOT A SUBSTANCE I.D. THREAD OKAY!.

It Crossed my Mind if I were to Eat like 1 Point and a Half Point at Once and it was Crystal Meth would it cause me Harm or how much would it take to cause Harm?

Also for I am Assuming Crushing my MDMA Crystal it is not quite tan like an off tan colour closer to beige but not quite that either. It like it's own Unique Colour of Brown and I had some fucking BLack Brown Disgusting but BOMB .3 MDMA I did it was amazing. This is different stuff and I get nearly pure shit so I do not need more than 150mg of it 1 Point and a Half Point. But should I Crush it into a Fine powder like a I would for sniffing a line and capsule it for a faster onset or just swallow the rock whole???

If it is meth, you feel the same euphoria, just not so lovey dovey of everything. Like if you brush past someone it won't feel like you just orgasm'd. If you do take 150mg of meth, don't plan on sleeping until the next night at the earliest. I do meth at most once a week. I plug 40mg usually Saturday morning and don't fall asleep until early Sunday morning. It is only going to be harmful if you allow it to be harmful, just stay hydrated and force yourself to eat. If it is meth, taking it orally will be an easy comedown. If it is your first time you will feel amazing for close to 24 hours at that dose.

I would recommend parachuting it, I don't suggest snorting.

Mdma is cheaper than meph-amphet
Why would someone tell you meph was mdma

What made you think it might be ice?? Did you pay ice prices for it?

Pretty unlikely that you'll be sold methamphetamine instead of MDMA for reasons gymstud said. Amphetamine is more likely. Even so, if you get a test kit (find one from http://dancesafe.org) you'll know exactly what you are taking so you won't have to worry about accidentally taking something else.