• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking a NOS balloon on MDMA?

DubbleDropp

Greenlighter
Just got back from a four day festival. On the first night we all had some beers and a couple of lines of MDMA and got stuck in to the festival. After few hours when darkness fell, I smoked a couple of bongs (which made me feel great) then we bumped in to some guy selling NOS balloons. It's not something I partake in very regular, the only time I've really done them is on holiday with my mates, as they only really make me feel very light headed which wears off quickly so I find them a waste of money. But on This occasion, for nostalgia purposes, me and my best mate decided to get some. We bought a double each. I got about halfway through the balloon and it hit me, my head was spinning and I couldn't blow anymore. I took a little breather and carried on. As I got to the end I could hear my mate laughing into his balloon which set me off, we both laughed hysterically for a good two minutes post balloon, falling in to each other, purely laughing at the fact that we were laughing so much. It was possibly one of the funniest experiences of my life! I was wondering, would the mixture of alcohol, MDMA and weed of contributed to the intense laughter? Seems like a silly question but due to the fact NOS balloons have NEVER made me laugh before, I was rather curious to learn if it was due to all the other crazy things going on in my brain?!

For the sake of harm reduction.....

I'm not sure if you're referring to NOS as nitrous oxide (N2O), or the actual automobile mod NOS gas.

For the sake of everyone that reads this thread never ever inhale automobile nitrous oxide, it has additives specific to it's application that will harm you if inhaled, sulpher dioxide being one nasty additive.

Yeah sorry I should've been more specific! I was referring to Nitrous Oxide (the stuff you get in the whipped cream canisters)

weed and mdma can certainly intensify and lengthen the effects of nitrous oxide.

ime neither are necessary for laughing fits on n2o. a funny sound is enough to set me off :)

Yeah probably the MDMA/weed. That's why people love combining NOS with them for the increased effects. Nothing unusual going on in your brain pal.

Thanks for the replies people! I would highly reccommend trying it if you feel like laughing your self silly for a few minutes hahaha

It's an especially great combo when you're with an SO. MDMA makes most couples just want to cuddle and do some heavy petting. Adding in NOS turns the sexual energy into a very aggressive one. 150mg MDMA and 1-2 chargers for each of you and you'll attack each other's bodies like wild animals for the next 5 minutes. Excellent combo.