Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Taking a MOAI before I vape DMT

thelazygent

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

I have a DMT oil pen but I could never breakthrough. My buddy smoked it and broke through so I know its real.

I am in possestion of B Caapi.

1. If I take B Caapi 20-30 mins before smoking the DMT oil pen, what are my chances of breaking through?
  2. How long would my trip last?
  3. How do I go about ingesting the B Caapi? Do I have to brew it?

I think if you're smoking it, there's no need for a MAOI*. You probably smoking it wrong(you actually vaporize it, not smoke it). Try to do 2-3 big blasts back 2 back and hold it as much as u can, at least 15-20 secs. Are you taking any other meds at the moment?

Vaped DMT mostly goes straight to the brain and taking an MAOI will only have a marginal effect, other than any psychoactive effect it provides on it's own.

An MAOI is not required to break through, in fact I would discourage you from taking it if it's your first time. It makes the trip last longer and also more unpredictable.

From the lungs DMT goes straight to the brain and bypasses monoamine oxidase enzyme. There is no need for the inhibitor. This is only needed if you ingest DMT by mouth.

Taking the MAOI will have it's own effect, and will increase residual DMT and make the trip last about 20-50% longer or so.... which is not necessarily a good nor a bad thing.

You should just hit the dmt vape to breakthrough levels before trying to add something that will make it last longer.

Trust me DMT is not a drug you will feel the need to maximize if you smoke a proper dose, it's strong enough vaped by itself.

I've been very interested in this general topic as well lately, except I'm interested in vaping the maoi ahead of time instead of eating it.

I dont notice much difference when using changa vs dmt by itself, maybe a longer duration??

Anyone ever vape harmalas? Not to derail thread but I'm genuinely curious

Can't see any point in taking an MAOI if smoking or taking it rectally. (be careful plugging DMT as it's caustic and will take the skin off your arsehole,