View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

taking 3 hits of acid alone

Psycehedelic

Greenlighter
ok so im taking acid regulary every 2-3 weekends with friends mostly at trance parties or at the beach
now ive never took acid alone but a friend told me i should try it he said it felt more spiritual to him
and that he was focused more on his thoughts and felling and without being interrupted
now i have 3 hits of liquid acid and i was planning to take them later at night
but i cant decide rather drop all 3 of them at once or take 2 and then a booster or i dunno i just want it to be long so ill be tripping in
the morning too but i want to be strong so i thought maybe someone here could help me decide that
other than that im starting to get nervous bout droppin it cause i start to think that maybe ill be bored alone and wont find what to do with myself except hearing music and itll be wierd dancing alone in the room and i wont have someone to talk to
all my friends goin to a party today too and i decided to stay and i thing i might get upset bout that too while tripping
so does it fun to trip alone can u suggest thing i can do with myself while tripping im afraid that i will have a bad trip cause i wont have anyone to share my thougts and feelings with..
oh and last week i was at a party and was on 4 hits of acid and 150mg mdma at some point me and 2 friends went for a walk to smoke some weed
and suddenly i couldnt talk i tried and tried but sound didnt came out and then i dont remember how excatly but i got to a cunclusion that my friend wants to kill me and than i freaked out and they tried to calm me down but i was sure they goin to kill me so i hitted them and started running shouting help they trying to kill me O: i calmed down at some point anyway do you think its a bad idea to drop today? maybe i need a little break cause ive never freaked out while tripping before and it bugs me a little
sorry for my bad english and have a nice day you all D:

First of all, do it only if that's what you really want. Otherwise, your hesitation might get the best of you. It might stick out in your mind like a sore thumb (as it seems like already).

3 hits of acid isn't all fun and games. It CAN be, but you need to be prepared for the next level. Introspection, serious mental confusion, able to slide out of it and enter a more blissful state, being at peace with yourself and everything in your life, etc. Your ability to generate positive thoughts from scratch will have a huge impact on how your trip goes.

If you are going to try it, be comfortable. Set up things to do beforehand, such as games, chats, books/magazines (you won't be able to read it though, but try deciphering the words on a full page and see what your mind comes up with), or go the other way and try meditation. Clear your mind. Try to blend in and become one with your environment. Then listen to whatever sounds are around you, whether it's house noise or just nothing. And keep trying to re-clear your mind once your thoughts inevitably come back. Or go outside and try to find a good view of something, then try to remember all of the good times/things in your life. That will be easier to do on acid than if you're sober.

Your thoughts (aka your mindset) will determine how your trip goes. You might get bored, as I have when I get home at night and I'm still frying, but the key is to either occupy yourself or find comfort in the boredom. Especially at the high dose you're aiming for. Aim to just enjoy the experience for what it is.

I know I've talked about the bad trips on acid more so than the good trips, but the majority of my trips were good. And yes, I've actually done all of the advice I've given above, but since everyone is different it may not work for you. Experiment and find out what works for you.

Any idea of your tabs' potency ? This is the crucial factor when taking multiple doses , and nowadays there seems to a trend to more potent tabs than a few years ago if DNM vendor ads are an indication .

LSD is a substance the deserves respect for if treated in a cavalier manner , can pay one back big time and teach such respect ...

INHO , always best to err on the side of caution until some idea of potency is known .... [ ps , enjoy your trip !!! ]