• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Taking 13 to 26mg concerta er on speed comedown

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I don't plan on crushing it I notice mixing it with morphine have a great high will taking it extended not give me a crash I just wanna feel ok till afternoon then popping my sequel u don't want to fall asleep but I don't wanna feel wank

took a full tablet whole and feel good! better than speed, bad comedown this morning.
got another pill but i dont wanna get wired off my head my mate has sniffed four fuk that

They need to prescibe me these.
i swallow a tablet whole and I dont feel depressed or wired and my thoughts arent all over place and I want to go shopping.
THE WHOLE REASON I WENT DRS IN FIRST PLACE COS I THORT I HAD ADHD.
so i get loads of bipolar tabs what fuk up my brain
and also when ive took one of these i didnt take my morphine for 3 hours after waking i usally take straight away
and dont crave a joint every hour.
pissed off.

They need to prescibe me these.
i swallow a tablet whole and I dont feel depressed or wired and my thoughts arent all over place and I want to go shopping.
THE WHOLE REASON I WENT DRS IN FIRST PLACE COS I THORT I HAD ADHD.
so i get loads of bipolar tabs what fuk up my brain
and also when ive took one of these i didnt take my morphine for 3 hours after waking i usally take straight away
and dont crave a joint every hour.
pissed off.
hey man i just got a question i took around 5 speed bumps and i think im currently a bit high cuz i cant sleep and shit anyways how long is the duration of 5 bumps

you will speak faster oral peaks around two to three hours if say eight to twelve hours maybe longer sometimes speed kicks back in its weird

I've never been fond of concerta actually. It seems like one of the weaker ADHD meds (for me).

The euphoria is quite low and it's so long lasting making it impossible to sleep o_O It also makes me more prone to paranoia than the others. Just curious but Hezman are the other ADD medications not prescribed in Europe that often? Like adderall/ritalin

Calm down Beyonce. Get some sleep.
B
tw Methylphenidate's high / euphoria that is produced the first time it's used is 10x better than Amphetamine. But it's an NDRI. Your first high will never be felt again. if your lucky you might get 5% of the euphoria the second time, before you know it you're chasing that first high like a coke head.
stick with Amphetamine and get some sleep gurl.