• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking 10mg Ms contan capsules

Roxichic

Greenlighter
Can someone please tell me the best way to take the ms contan capsule where it will take my pain away and give me a buzz? No I. V postings I won't ever do it! Please help!

They are capsules? I would personally try plugging them, since morphine when taken orally is worthless IME, I took 2 100mg MScontin tabs orally once and felt just the ever so slightest buzz, with a fairly hefty oxy habit at the time, but still you would think even with my 80-120mg a day oxy habit at that time, 200mg of morphine would've done something.. Hey I guess if you have no tolerance, you might feel them orally.. they suck intranasal, and I have heard plugging them is decent, but I would never waste morphine with any other roa than IV these days(I know you don't iv, and wouldn't recommend it anyways if you did, its stupid addicting)... that's the only ROA I have ever used morphine and actually loved it! But when I tried it orally and sniffed, it sucked ass.. to me at least. I would try taking the powder or beads in the capsule, never had the MScontin capsules, just the tabs, so idk if its got beads or powder inside.. if its powder either plug it or parachute it as is, for a quicker onset, if beads, crush them with a mortar and pestle, and prep it up to plug. That might be the best way to take morphine next to IV, which of course is the best ROA and is also most dangerous and stupid way to go.. you already know.

I hate extended release morphine fuckin blows I took 300 mgs barely got me well and took 4-5 hours to kick in , instant morphines the way to go but still it's weak for its mgs size pills they need to up the dosages but it's whatever

Thank you everyone. I have a very large opiot tolerance. I'm in a rehab for physical therapy and they aren't managing my pain at all. I have pain management appointment next week hopefully to get back on what I'm used to but I haven't found a good way yet to take these capsules. They do have beads inside not powder. I took them orally, crushed, crushed into liquid but they can't be snorted I was told. I guess thier just garbage and I'll b in pain until next week.

Yeah sorry to say.. you might be S.O.L. with a tolerance... that sucks. Hope your PM doc gives you what you need for your pain, I cant imagine having to be in pain, and endure physical therapy without the right pain killers.. That must be pretty bad. but yeah, I am pretty sure the only way you will get even the slightest relief, with a tolerance to opioids, with those MScontin capsules and beads, is to crush them with a mortar & pestle and IV them, unfortunately... that is the only way I have ever gotten shit outta morphine period, I have only done it with the IRs I have heard from my friends the ER tabs are a bitch and a half to prep for IV... but I wouldn't advise you to pick that nasty habit up, it leads nowhere good, only at first from the rush/high when you start which I wont lie IV morphine is pretty great, but once tolerance sets in and the whole list of other problems that can arise from IV pill abuse, its not worth it at all in the long run.. just don't do it.. try plugging them aka take them rectally.. I know it sounds weird, but it has worked pretty great for me with lots of different opiates that didn't work so well orally.