• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Taking 100mg oral morphine with zero tolerance?

BigChungus9000

Greenlighter
I was wondering if I would be physically safe taking 100mg oral morphine without having any tolerance? I've only done codeine lean once so I have essentially zero tolerance to opiates. I have a 100mg M-eslon and I am planning on somehow bypassing the extended release stuff to turn it into IR morphine. Also would this have any recreational value if I kept it as extended release, or would I need to make it Instant Release.

I'm looking to get a buzz/high, would this be enough?

And before you suggest it, NO. I am not going to boof it, I'd rather shoot up fentanyl.

I think 100mg of morphine with zero tolerance its to much, you could OD.. You can open the càpsule and take 25mg, making 4 lines and taking 1 with a little of water or juice. In 1 hour or 1:30h you have to feel high, If not id redose with 10-15mg . And repeat if need it.
I repeat that with 100mg you can OD.
If you want to feel a rush it must be IR, but the effects of morphine will Last more If its ER.
I dont know if I explained well.lol

Stay safe GL

KONGOMAN
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
I think 100mg of morphine with zero tolerance its to much, you could OD.. You can open the càpsule and take 25mg, making 4 lines and taking 1 with a little of water or juice. In 1 hour or 1:30h you have to feel high, If not id redose with 10-15mg . And repeat if need it.
I repeat that with 100mg you can OD.
If you want to feel a rush it must be IR, but the effects of morphine will Last more If its ER.
I dont know if I explained well.lol

Stay safe GL

KONGOMAN
❤️❤️❤️❤️
You won't OD. Morphine has a bioavailability of around 35% if taken orally as they plan too so he would really only be having 35mg active in his system and if it's time released it's even less then that. I understand no opioid tolerance but still.

It's far from a fatal ORAL dose. Morphine oral LD50 is quite high, much higher than 100mg.

Pharma companies would not manufacture 100mg pills if it killed people.

Morphine LD50 is only slightly lower than oxycodone LD50.

Just don't take it with other drugs and you should be just fine.

You won't OD. Morphine has a bioavailability of around 35% if taken orally as they plan too so he would really only be having 35mg active in his system and if it's time released it's even less then that. I understand no opioid tolerance but still.

100mg for zero opioid tolerance could be an OD.
This pic show you the oral dose of morphine and as you can see more than 30mg is a heavy dose.
Its better to take less than 100mg,

I took a 200mg XR morphine around a week after turkey of a 600mg habit, so I'd still have some tolerance and it was an OD, I passed out and had blue fingertips etc. didn't require naloxone thankfully (they didn't even realize I had taken morphine, no blood analysis done etc, just hooked me up to vital signs monitor, utterly useless) but it showedme how dangerous messing with morphine can be.

I took a 200mg XR morphine around a week after turkey of a 600mg habit, so I'd still have some tolerance and it was an OD, I passed out and had blue fingertips etc. didn't require naloxone thankfully (they didn't even realize I had taken morphine, no blood analysis done etc, just hooked me up to vital signs monitor, utterly useless) but it showedme how dangerous messing with morphine can be.

I assume you took it orally/ I regularly take 150mg's of morphine orally to get a high. If i take anymore then that i puke hardcore. I wouldnt wanna gake 200mg's with my tolerance fuck that sounds nasty

I assume you took it orally/ I regularly take 150mg's of morphine orally to get a high. If i take anymore then that i puke hardcore. I wouldnt wanna gake 200mg's with my tolerance fuck that sounds nasty
Yeah, was oral and extended release so I wasn't exposed to the full 200mg's at once. These XR capsules are designed for to last 24 hours.

But opiate tolerance isn't linear. I knew somebody who was prescribed 1.2g XR and took 2.4g every second day, chewing the capsules for to get instant release. When she told me this I first thought she'd make it up, no way, but it's how it was.

I know I'm late here, but I'll throw my hat in the ring. First, you need to determine whether the timed-release is easily subverted somehow. If not, you're stuck taking that whole 100mg at a time. I'm not aware of the current technology this very day, but I was under the impression, even years ago that some of these timed-release pills are extremely resistant to tampering.

100mg oral Morphine is not going to kill anyone who doesn't have some kind of contributing circumstances. If it is indeed a 24 hour pill, I don't think it's crazy to just take the whole thing. I imagine the worst that could happen is

I know I'm late here, but I'll throw my hat in the ring. First, you need to determine whether the timed-release is easily subverted somehow. If not, you're stuck taking that whole 100mg at a time. I'm not aware of the current technology this very day, but I was under the impression, even years ago that some of these timed-release pills are extremely resistant to tampering.

100mg oral Morphine is not going to kill anyone who doesn't have some kind of contributing circumstances. If it is indeed a 24 hour pill, I don't think it's crazy to just take the whole thing. I imagine the worst that could happen is

With the mscontins you need heat. With kadians or mslons you just need to crush the beads

OD and lethal OD are not the same thing.
OP said 0 tolerance, do I think he would die from 100mgs oral? No I don't. Do I think the experience can/will be very disgusting? I'm almost certain.
Have seen naive people pop 1/2 g opium and be fucked for 30 hours, and in a nasty way, and you would need very strong opium for 1/2 g to contain 100 mgs of morphine.
They give 10 mgs IV shots, like 30 oral mgs, to naive people when in agony and it fix them.
100 mgs for a newbie iis overkill under any parameter we may use

100mg is a very high dose for someone with no tolerance, it probably won't kill you but it probably will make you deathly ill and throw up most of it. Chop the pill into quarters and take one quarter, 25mg is still a good dose for someone with zero tolerance.

Don't take 100mgs morphine without tolerance!Except,if u wanna kill urself.20-30mg p.o. would be a nice dose for noobie.

With the mscontins you need heat. With kadians or mslons you just need to crush the beads
You can't do nothing with mst cont. except popping the pill.....or crushed & popping It's absolutely unproper for i.v.,snorting or anything else,than per os.U can shoot this shit-but solution always would be very dirty.Listen the oldman.....substitol or anything in capsule form is another thing.Mst continus,Dhc continus and sort are tamper resisting.Manifacturers of this pill know very well how to made it only for p.o. use,but,if u don't care what push into ur veins u can do it.Absolutely stupid&pointless.

As others have said, 100mg is way too much if you don't have tolerance. You would be very unlikely to die, especially with extended release, but taking too much morphine is not pleasant or fun, you will feel like shit and spend the next 24 hours of your life puking over and over again. And when you mildly overdose like that (as in, not deadly overdose, but take too much), it is not euphoric, it just feels terrible. Cut the pill in half, and take at most half of it. Maybe even less.

Pharma companies would not manufacture 100mg pills if it killed people.
I don't know Snafu... they had 160 oxys years ago and nowadays you have 100 mcgs fent patches, pretty potent hidromorph, methadone or bupe pills, etc. Those things for a naive person, and very specially for a naive abuser, can be really dangerous.
But, sure 100 mgs er morphine shouldn't kill a person