• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

***Take a short survey on cannabis usage to help support Bluelight! ** LAST CHANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, so I know this is the PD forum, but Bluelight received a great portion of its funding from researchers these days after our primary benefactor died a while back. We receive funding based on the number of people we get that actually take the surveys, most of the time. This survey will take a short amount of time to complete, so it would be great if any of you guys that use cannabis (which I suspect is a great many) could take this survey. This goes for lurkers too who don't have an account... doesn't matter, any people we get count!

Here is the message:

Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine researchers, in collaboration with researchers from Columbia University and the University of Massachusetts, are conducting a survey on cannabis use trends.

This survey is open to all of the Bluelight community, including guest visitors.

To participate in this research study, you need to meet the following requirements:
1) Be 18 years of age or older;
2) Have used cannabis (any form) at least once in your lifetime.

The survey is anonymous - IP addresses will NOT be collected; no identifying information will be asked.
The survey is about 15 minutes long.
The survey has been approved by the ethics committees at each participating university.

Please, use the buttons at the bottom of the survey page (NOT your browser’s ‘back’ and ‘forward’ buttons) to move through the survey.

Survey link

I for one am going to make sweet, filthy love to this survey at some point in the near future.

I'll fill it out in a bit.

Though I'm not quite elligeable. I love bud so much.

I bent that survey over and gave it my all.

I really enjoy surveys. :\ :D

I'll fill it out in a bit.

Though I'm not quite elligeable. I love bud so much.

People, please only participate if you're eligible and please respond honestly. This is valuable research and maintaining the validity of this research is something our community actively fosters and values.

Thanks

I would echo that, you are only hindering the research by filling it in if you are ineligible.

Additionally, please be more polite towards other users. We try really hard to make PD a positive and friendly place and it's unnecessary to respond like that when someone has been polite to you.

My apologies, was in a bad spot at time of response. Under any ordinary circumstance I'd have apologized. In which case I'll do it now.

And in accordance I won't submit a report.

Survey complete. I suggest everyone to give their time to support this great website. I only recently made an account but lurked for years and this site has given me invaluable information over the past half decade.

It's the last week of this survey. So far we've collected over 800 responses, but the goal is to get over 1000. If we do this, they will provide a significant amount of funding to Bluelight, which is super necessary because Bluelight entirely survives on donations and on things like this.

So, if you haven't taken this survey yet, please do so! it will only take a few minutes, and the more responses we get, the better it is for us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.