(South Australia) Tag Heuer

Ravin90s

Greenlighter
Picked these up in Adelaide the other day, got the usual spiel about them being awesomely great but yet to see any reports on them. Not going to consume until Ive tested them, after all its no longer 1991 Ordered a tester online yesterday so i will test and report as soon as it arrives. Anyone with any info on them would be greatly appreciated. :D

Name: Tag Heuer
Colour: White w/ brown speckles and the odd pink speck
Logo: TAG
Height:4mm
Diameter:8mm
Weight:
Scored: No
Bevel: bottom edge
Texture:
Smell: slight aniseed smell mixed w/dust
Taste:
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis: Purple to Black in 2 seconds
Mandelin: Blue to Purple to Black in 2 seconds

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/testontagpills.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Interesting looking pill.. Pretty keen to see some test results.

Mate had these last week recons there the goods got mad eye wobbles off one, few other mates are havin them this weekend so ill let yas know how they go

They actually look good. remind me of 007's i had in the 90's. Good press on them and some nice looking specs.

mmmmmm stop it railz I'm getting all excited, i haven't rolled for a few years so if they are the goods....... look out dance floor 8(
Might have to stockpile these babies, don't think there's a lot of em around and sure as shit their will be some copied poo floating around soon enough.

ha ha ha Peaking oh the 90's how could we ever forget....good times!!

Last edited:
Yeah they have been out for a while though could be getting low im gunna try get my hands on some

Has there been any more word on these guys? I've had 2 friends confirm that they had a good, very lovey time on them... I might give them a whirl this weekend coming. :D

^ Test results are in mate..................Enjoy your weekend :D

Makes me miss the mid-00's. Best pill i've ever had was the Beige TAGs around Sydney in 2007ish. They just blended with me so well, perfect levels of smack, euphoria, empathy etc. These will undoubtedly be well different, as I don't buy the whole re-invention of logos 4 years on thing, but they sure do look similar...

anybody had the grey ying yangs. white doves and tags that want to compare/rate strength?

Had a few of these last night, Took one to start to be safe. I was a little dissapointed after the intense come up. But nothing a second one didn't fix.
I will point out though, that ive had mdma the last 4 weekends so my tolerance is probably back up.
Definately mdma, Solid eye wobbles, and feeling amazing after i got over my tolerance.
Definately worth getting if you can. Rate these better than the white doves. Happy munting :)